Turn your iPhone or iPad into a wireless remote control for your Mac.
Enjoy full control of your Mac while giving presentations, watching movies, listening to your favorite music and many more! Super fast, super easy, right from your mobile device!
* * * FEATURES * * *
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Remote
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Functional Keyboard
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Works under Wi-Fi network
* * * BEFORE YOUR START * * *
1. Visit remotemouse.aexol.com and download & install an app for Mac client on your computer.
2. Open app client on your Mac, click "Pair devices" and set up a password which allows you to connect to your Mac with your iPhone & iPad
3. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your computer
4. Open app on iPhone or iPad and press "Connect", provide a password and enjoy!
- bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes mouse gets stuck at the top bar... annoying illogical "ad will be shown in 3...2...1...." popup announcement.. multitouch gestures not working.. overall not very good app.
A pop up ad everytime i run it? Just what I need when I’m trying to do final setup for a presentation. Go peddle your VoIP crap or whatever other junk you’re selling to someone else- glad I didn’t pay for this.
Remote for mac
Requires extra download that is not in apple store
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.