The Golfmetrics app allows you to enter information and see strokes gained results with any smart phone (Of course the app provides traditional stats as well.)
No longer do you have to rely on your memory, inaccurate traditional stats, or guesswork.
Now you can better focus your limited practice time and track your improvement.
Golfmetrics comes with access to your round list and results calculations for previously subscribed rounds. To enter new rounds, you may purchase a non-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase as a Non-renewable subscription:
• 1 month (trial) ($9.99), 6 month ($39.99) and 12 month ($69.99) and 12 month team (up to 14 members) ($299.99) durations. There is also a free 5 day trial available
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will expire at the duration selected. A renew message will appear upon expiration.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled or refunded during the active subscription period.
Exclusion of PDF Mental Reports if mental values not entered.
Several PDF fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and Effective
1. Data entry is intuitive
2. The reports are insightful (however has opportunity to improve)
3. The pro/scratch feature accommodates to more players (even though that’s not really the sole purpose)
4. Handicap gives perspective to the shots gained data
Opportunities to improve:
1. Better filter ability when selecting rounds to include (like last ten rounds, rounds this year, rounds last year, rounds this month, last month, etc)
2. Time series analytics to compare improvement (for instance a chart that shows how one is improving on shots gained over a certain time range); this data acts as a feedback loop to validate my efforts to fix my weaknesses are effective.
3. Is there a way to add miss characteristics? (Left,right,short, long, straight, pin-high) for instance I’m giving up shots on my approach shots, I can’t remember if I need to work on distance control or left/ right
Best deep data app in golf
Thank you for your work and putting this app out. I absolutely love it.
One request is that I’d like to be able to more easily “select all rounds” and do more trendline analysis and track progress.
Another is to perhaps add toggles for SG against 5, 10, 15 handicap players. Love seeing how I stack up against pro and scratch, but more realistically I’d like to see how I stack up against the guys ill be playing against. It always feels good to see more positive strokes gained!
Again, love the app. Thanks for your work.
Fried Egg Podcast Bump
I downloaded this app after listening to the Fried Egg podcast w/ Mark Broadie. Looking forward to getting some data in my game.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Golfmetrics LLC
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2016 Mark Broadie
- In-App Purchases
- One Month $9.99
- Annual $69.99
- Six Month $39.99
- Team Subscription $19.99
- Annual Full Team Subscription $299.99
- Team Subscription $39.99