Network Tools by KeepSolid – a smart solution for fast and accurate network analysis and server availability check.
If you need to check your network settings, test server availability, or scan WiFi networks for neighbor devices, Network Tools has been developed right for you! Our professional app is equipped with a wide range of tools like ping, traceroute, DNS resolve, simple TCP client, routes, and interfaces list. Network Tools by KeepSolid allows you to identify problems before they become a serious issue.
We have developed the easiest and the most intuitive interface possible. It will help you to instantly perform any possible type of test or check.
The variety of expert analysis tools includes:
- Add any custom domain for HTTP(S) availability check
- Gives additional information on whether domain name can't be resolved or does not answer via HTTP protocol
WiFi Devices List
- Shows a list of all WiFi neighbor devices with their respective IP and MAC addresses
- Shows NetBIOS/Bonjour names of devices
- Allows ping/traceroute of the found devices to check connectivity
- Allows you to detect a packet loss and network problems
- Configurable timeout, delay, packet size, packet count
- Shows the full route from your device to the destination server
- Gives you all the stats on intermediate network hops
- You can use system configured DNS servers or choose from the list of pre-defined ones
- Fast and accurate data with copiable results
- Supports both IPv4 (A) and IPv6 (AAAA) field types
- Additional advanced field type responses are provided: MX, NS, SOA, SRV, TXT
- Connect to any plain-text that supports a TCP server
- Supports HTTP, SMTP, POP3, Telnet protocols
- Good for students researching network protocols
- Shows system routes on your device
- Similar to "route" utility from your Mac, especially useful for developers
- Shows all system network interfaces along with associated addresses
- Similar to "ifconfig" utility from your Mac.
Meet the latest update of our network scanning utility! Today, we introduce you a number of exciting improvements and new features to get your network analytics to a whole new level. The new version includes:
- New option for scanning services of the selected device
- Support for iOS 11
- Support for iPhone X
- Overall UI/UX improvements
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Loads of information!
If your troubleshooting your network or even just curious, this app is so detailed and functional in all that it can do and display. From a full rundown to ping with variable amounts of data packets and trace to time outs. It's very detailed like I said. A must have for network connection and evaluation. Plus it's light weight, I like apps that don't take up a lot space. And this one, for all that it does, its tiny compared some that don't do half as much. So what are you waiting for, download it already and really see what your network's strengths and weaknesses are!
Robust and complete
This is probably the best network tool box I've found for iOS. The UI is simple and the app has all of the features you would expect along with some well thought out accelerators to make troubleshooting on the go less frustrating. For example, there are little things like a prepopulated list of common URLs and IPs in traceroute that mean one less thing to type when you're already bent out of shape at working on a remote server over hotel wifi.
Thanks! This app is great.
A network multimeter
This little tool truly is as useful to anyone troubleshooting a network as a multimeter is someone troubleshooting a circuit. It provides all the basic information but doesn’t skimp on the details. The utilities suite is super helpful, though I’d like to see “Whois” and SSL certificate info like “nmap --script ssl-cert” added.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.