Method:CRM is the top-rated CRM for small businesses that use QuickBooks. Our native iOS app empowers you to close deals quickly, run your business efficiently, and keep each customer happy, no matter where your day takes you.
The iOS app is free for all users of the Method:CRM web app. Don’t have an account yet? Head to www.method.me and sign up for a free 30-day trial.
MANAGE LEADS OUTSIDE OF QUICKBOOKS
• Add unlimited contacts, record interactions, and assign tasks to teammates
• Create sales opportunities to track potential business
• Convert leads to QuickBooks customers with the click of a button
SIMPLIFY YOUR SALES PROCESS
• Sync data between Method:CRM and QuickBooks in real time
• Create sales and purchase transactions without needing access to QuickBooks
• Process payments instantly within the app
PROVIDE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
• See past interactions, purchase history, and more, all in one place
• Schedule one-time or recurring reminders to follow up
• Send individual or mass emails directly from Method:CRM
A CRM MADE FOR YOU
• Customize your Method:CRM account so it’s perfect for your business
• Access your custom data, workflows and reports in the iOS app
Fixed an issue where opening the app causes a crash on iOS 13 and higher
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not sure how you can really review something that when you enter the correct account info it won’t load. Works fine on desktop but unable to access from iPhone which is where you work most from these days.
Method deleted my data
I am a CPA and QuickBooks ProAdvisor and until very recently I was an Advanced Method Consultant - that is until Method deleted our company’s data...not once but twice - forcing us to rebuild our data. After that I could not in good conscience recommend Method to any of our clients. Method’s CEO, tried to buy my silence by asking me to sign a non disclosure agreement in exchange for a cash payment, which I refused. People need to know that their data is not safe with this company and that our situation is not an isolated incident.
And to be clear, this was not due to non-payment. Also my data was irretrievably deleted.
Developer Response ,
Hi there – I’m sorry to hear this. When a subscription gets canceled due to non-payment, or any other reason, you may be able to request a restore. Here’s a full article on our help center: https://www.method.me/help/34636-method-faq/304564#how-does-an-account-get-cancelled. Please contact us directly to see how we can help out, and get your account back up and running.
Can't even log in...
Liked the idea of being able to access method while on the go with my phone. Unfortunately I can even log in, and yes my log in information is correct as I go to my computer and enter my credentials and it works fine.
Not sure if the app is even supported anymore? Some fixes would be nice.
Developer Response ,
A key login issue was addressed since this review that likely resolved the issue. If not, or for anything like this, please don't hesitate to reach out to the Method Support team (https://www.method.me/support/) - they are eager to help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.