*Final Fortress - Idle Survival*
The Ultimate End-of-the-world Incremental Clicker. Zombies and mutants rule the world. You must tap to survive, rebuild, get organised, and fight back.
*FINAL FORTRESS - IDLE SURVIVAL*
The Ultimate end-of-the-world idle clicker, just got better. Survive the new Action Idle upgrade, with waves of zombies and Boss Mutants to defend against. Alley Labs presents the first Idle-Action Game.
Somehow you survived. Now It’s time to rebuild and defend humanity against the waves of zombies. Tap into your survival instincts. Grow your fortress community, gather resources, rescue survivors and rebuild from the aftermath of the viral outbreak.
*GROW AND DEFEND YOUR Z FORTRESS*
GAS is the new currency. Collect survivors, tap to make GAS, and use your resources to build a variety of rooms each dedicated to a unique survival task. Grow food, generate power, and build your fortress from the blueprints you tap into along the way. Arm your tower, and protect against the zombie waves and mutated bosses.
Look for survivors amongst the wastelands, to grow your ranks and community. Scout for stray clans to keep your people alive and thriving. Don’t be afraid to move, the more survivors you find, the more you prosper in your next fortress.
Since the Z's took over, Gas, Diamonds, and Survivors are the only thing left of value. Collect as much as you can to help you rebuild and upgrade your resources. Level up, and weaponize your tower to defend against the waves of Zombies and Z Bosses.
*TUTORIALS AND MISSIONS*
• Reclaim humanity, build your Fortress floor by floor and start generating resources.
• Level up your fortress. Grow your Fortress with new rooms each with its own unique function for survival. Level up your rooms and survivors to make them more productive. Find blueprints along the way to unlock extra special rooms.
• Arm your floors. Each resource needs to be defended against the waves of dead and Boss Z’s.
• Jump in your truck and head off into the wilderness. Gather survivors and rebuild stronger than ever. Move on, collect more survivors and rebuild as many times as you want. The more survivors you have, the more gas you can make.
• Radioactive Y.O.L.O. Boost. Blast away the debris and smog and boost your workers. Watch a video and get 4 hours of a double GAS BONUS.
• Coffee Time! It's the end of the world, your tapping like crazy to rebuild, sometimes you just need a boost. Double your Income, Productivity, for twenty seconds. Make the most of your caffeine hit.
• Lucky wheel. Even in the aftermath you still get a door to door salesmen knocking at the fortress door. Earn or buy a spin on the lucky wheel to win a gift. Take a risk, after all, and it’s not like things could get any worse.
• Zombies Everywhere. Defend and be rewarded. Walking, Flying (Yep, some Z’s found jetpacks), Z’nami waves of undead, and the mutated BOSS zombies.
• Go Global. Connect with friends online and gain a bonus increase productivity. Invite them to rooms to rebuild faster and stronger.
15 Sniper Tower
12 Lounge bar
11 Fitness room
10 Carpentry room
9 Communication center
8 Water Treatment
3 Power Generator
0 Ground Floor
Doctor and nurse
- Added seasons
- Fixed issues
Ratings and Reviews
Good not Great
So it is your typical idle game, with a fortress defense mini game. The mini game is the most frustration part of the game since you get stuck basically every other wave. The idle part is fine but the survivors you get from resetting do not benefit your dps in the mini game and that just seems like a mistake. If they make it a bit easier to progress I. The mini game I would rate it higher.
I love zombies
You play one, you played them all, they are all the same. But this one for some reason...just sticks with me.. I think it may be the zombie charm it brings. I love the zombies and I actually like the zombie battles. I don't really stick with idle clickers because I get bored real quick with just clicking.. but I really like building my floors and upgrading my floors.. I like that zombies come around and you tap them to make them go away. Really cool idle clicker game.
Fun game till now
I really enjoyed the game. It’s fun to play and I can leave it and come back but lately when I watch ads the screen goes black and I have to leave the game then come back. I don’t lose any of the gems, blueprints or fuel but it makes it hard to play. Wish you would fix that. Then I would rate the game a 5 star.
Well dropping another star as I was saying earlier the game was fun. After a bit I quit having trouble with the ads but now it boots me out of the game and I can’t play at all.
- Alley Labs
- 412.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Alley Labs
- In-App Purchases
- Best value diamond pack $19.99
- Medium Diamond Pack $4.99
- Popular Diamond Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.