Transport Fever is a railroad-focused tycoon game. Players start in 1850 and build up a thriving transport company. As an emerging transport tycoon, the player constructs stations, airports, harbors and makes money by connecting areas requiring transport services.
Construct complex road-rail-water-air networks in the endless game and experience more than 150 year of transportation history. Fulfill the people’s needs and watch cities evolve dynamically. Supply industries with freight, develop complete cargo chains and enable economic growth. Build up a transport empire!
Master challenges and get entertained in the campaign game mode. Two campaigns consisting of a multitude of missions with increasing difficulty can be tackled. Missions of the American and the European campaign tell the historical context of the 19th and 20th century and offer a wide range of realworld transportation challenges.
- Two game modes: Endless game and campaign mode
- Over 120 detailed trains, aircrafts, ships, buses, trams and trucks
- Intuitive yet powerful railroad and street construction
- Upgradable train and bus stations, airports and harbors
- European and American campaign with a multitude of historical missions
- Randomly generated, modifiable terrains with realistic dimensions
- Fully realized European and American game environments
- Dynamically simulated urban development and passenger movement
- Sophisticated economy model and freight simulation
- Content from more than 150 years of transportation history
- Realistic vehicle simulation, coloring and aging
- Physically based graphics, lighting and simulation
- More than 25 challenging achievements
- Extensive modding support
Minimum system requirements:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 12 GB available space
This patch brings a long list of small improvements and bug fixes, along with better track construction tools and a new feature to let certain trains drive forwards and backwards without flipping at stations.
More information can be found here: https://www.transportfever.com/thank-you-patch-released/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game in the making
This is a great game, with beautiful graphics and challenging gameplay. The current updates are a welcome addition. Seriously needs an undo/redo feature. Best would be unlimited or at least multiple levels of undo/redo. But for sure there ought to at least be an undo button. The most annoying feature is a tendency for the AI to place raw material extraction sites and manufacturing facilities at opposite ends of the map, when in reality a processing plant would be located near a raw materials site in order to minimize shipping costs. I understand that tricky logistics make the game more challenging, But the game is plenty challenging enough without introducing unrealistic elements. The more time I spend with the game, the more of a drag it is to have to transport raw materials all over the map multiple times to get finished goods to market. The ability to add a user-created processing plant anywhere on the map would be a reasonable alternative, the way that bus and train stations can be added now.
Almost everything runs well, but...
Different from most of the reviews, I usually have enjoyed this game. However, I found a few problems in this game. Sometimes ports are perceived as truck stations, and I could not make a ship route with the port. And especially this game shows the warning from the saw mills too much. Different kinds of factories are not sensitive to the level of mis-matching demand and supply, but I think the sensitivity of saw mills might be far higher than others. Moreover, in campaigns, a few of quests could not be satisfied with whatever ways. They were not matched the description of the quests in the game, and most of advices in some blogs about this game were not helpful because some details in the storylines are different.
Try to play and with in a couple minutes its crashes. Looks like a fun game to play, if i could.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.