Have you thought about an easier way for your chorus members to learn their parts? ChorusClass is an app that makes it possible for chorus members to practice at home, school, work or anywhere, with a single tap on your phone.
Record voice or instrument parts and invite members to your chorus. Now your members can practice in between rehearsals. This leaves more time for singing together in the chorus rehearsals.
Record multipart harmonies with a single tap on your iPhone or iPad and rehearse by muting/unmuting the different parts while you sing along. Recording for yourself is completely free. Upgrade to a PRO account to share your recordings with chorus members or collaborate by having different singers record different parts of the same song. Perfect for chorus voice leaders.
Learn more at www.chorusclass.com
- Recording and practicing yourself is completely free.
- Super simple multi-track player/recorder
- Metronome & pitch pipe
- Maximum of 3 songs recorded in "My songs" folder
- Maximum of 1 Chorus membership
- Automatic cloud backup
- Unlimited songs recorded in "My songs" folder
- Unlimited Chorus memberships
- Loop songs or section of song
- Set tracks to half volume
- View pdf file attached to songs
- Ad free
PRO Features :
- All PLUS features
- Create an unlimited number of chorus folders
- Unlimited number of members in a chorus folder
- Move songs between choruses
- Copy songs from one chorus you own to another
- Collaborate with other PRO users by recording different parts of the same song
- Administer members and grant admin rights
- Upgraded membership requires a ChorusClass account (registered inside the app) to start a subscription
- Start your subscription via your account screen in the app
- PRO membership is $4.99 / month* and PLUS membership is $2.49 / month*
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renewal may be turned off in the user/'s Account settings after purchase.
- The price will be charged to your iTunes account
- The subscription can be managed/canceled in the Settings app on your device
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Read our general terms: https://www.chorusclass.com/terms
* Or the equivalent amount in your local currency, according to Apple's price matrix
- issue where top bar was hidden behind clock and battery fixed
- Improved stability with iOS 12.3
- Updated Google log in (really )
- Info about subscription features can now be accessed in the upgrade screen.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I just downloaded this app and it only gives me the ‘log in’ option. There’s no sign up button so I can’t even like create an account. I really wish I could use the app.
The idea of this app is fantastic! The layout is easy to navigate and it is overall user friendly, and easy to use. However, it is nowhere NEAR compatible with the iPhone X. The “Back” button is located in the top left corner, where it won’t let me select it. If by chance it DOES work, the app will crash. The app also will not let my create new songs, even where there isn’t a single song in the files under “my songs.” Lets also not talk about how the developers try to force premium down our throats by making an ad for it every time you come back to the app, choose a new menu, or open up the app. I would give the app 4 stars, if it actually worked.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback!
We have updated the app with fixes to the issues you are describing. The App works a lot better on the iPhone X now and we're still improving it with every update.
I love the idea of this app, but right now it is useless. For some reason it is increasing the speed and pitch of everything I upload, even when I make sure the metronome marking on the app matches the tempo I used to record it. Have deleted and redone upload multiple times. I can't have my choir practice singing everything up a whole step and at a faster tempo than what the music is supposed to be, so the last four hours I have spent recording music, editing it on compute, and then uploading to the app was all wasted. So much for my students being able to practice during vacation like I planned. Will happily change my rating if this error gets fixed.
- ChorusClass Sweden AB
- 147.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 ChorusClass AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Account $2.99
- Plus subscription monthly $2.49
- Unlimited Account monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.