"It's kinda funny, every time our daughter (3 months) is uneasy, this sound calms her down in a matter of seconds. A few minutes later she's asleep!" - Emily S.
If your baby is crying and hard to calm down or it just needs some help falling asleep, white noise sounds can do wonders! Join thousands of other parents and try it out!
Babies love to hear steady sounds to calm down and fall asleep. In fact, newborns are used to high levels of noise from inside the womb. When your baby is anxious and cries, try turning on the hair dryer - chances are, your little darling will instantly calm down and feel better! Our son would stop crying the moment we turned the switch. It certainly was one of the best tips we were given by other parents.
Hushr comes with hair dryer, womb and vacuum cleaner sounds and many more. Try them out and see which one your child responds to best! Each sounds contains 2 alternatives - If your baby needs to sleep, use the soft, smoother sounds, if crying, you may boost to the louder, more intense variations.
Sound playback will still work when your iPhone is muted. No disturbances by ringtones or message sounds!
• Sounds have been captured with a high quality Neumann KM 184 stereo recording setup.
• 15 sound types, each with 2 sound variations (hair dryer at 2 settings etc.).
• 3 different color schemes for light & dark surroundings.
• A sleep timer allows the app to turn off the sound automatically after the specified amount of time. If desired, Hushr will smoothly fade out the volume over the specified time period.
• Hushr has got the most flexible nightlight screen on the App Store. Use gestures to choose between colors, individually set the light's & the screens brightness & apply a color mask which provides a realistic light appearance. We've included a quick tutorial to get familiar with all functionality.
• Background audio enables the app to continue playback while you switch to other applications, for instance, to browse the web. The device can even be locked into Standby - Hushr will continue sound playback.
• Change the order of the sounds to your liking.
• Use swipe gestures & 3d touch to make full use of Hushr's functionality - you can even shake your iPhone to start or stop the playback!
We have kids ourselves and have been putting Hushr to good use ourselves again the previous months!
• You can now swipe left to remove sound in the favorites list.
• Shake now starts the sound in the favorites also when the sound is not favorited.
• The favorites list is now treated independently: Edit the favorites while playback in the main list is active.
• Turning off the volume fade while the sleep timer is on will not reset the volume to the original loudness, so that the playback isn't suddenly loud when it was soft before.
• Stopping the timer manually in the sound list will show a confirmation now.
• Starting and stopping sounds by shake will now show a confirmation on all other screens.
• As usual, improvements in the UI & a few minor bugs fixes. If you happen to experience any unusual behaviour inside the app, please contact us at email@example.com so we can fix it!
Please be sure to rate this new version on the App Store and leave a review!
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Jan Peter Peschlow
- 23.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2019 Jan Peter Peschlow
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.