"This app is golden! Our 5 months old used to do only very short naps during daytime, now he sleeps almost 2 hours! He's much more relaxed, and so are we." - Caroline M.
"It's kinda funny, every time our daughter (3 months) is uneasy, this sound calms her down in a matter of seconds. A few minutes later she's asleep!" - Emily S.
If your baby is crying and hard to calm down or it just needs some help falling asleep, white noise sounds can do wonders! Join thousands of other parents and try it out!
Babies love to hear steady sounds to calm down and fall asleep. In fact, newborns are used to high levels of noise from inside the womb. When your baby is anxious and cries, try turning on the hair dryer - chances are, your little darling will instantly calm down and feel better! Our son would stop crying the moment we turned the switch. It certainly was one of the best tips we were given by other parents.
Hushr comes with hair dryer, womb and vacuum cleaner sounds and many more. Try them out and see which one your child responds to best! Each sounds contains 2 alternatives - If your baby needs to sleep, use the soft, smoother sounds, if crying, you may boost to the louder, more intense variations.
Sound playback will still work when your iPhone is muted. No disturbances by ringtones or message sounds!
• Sounds have been captured with a high quality Neumann KM 184 stereo recording setup.
• 18 sound types, each with 2 sound variations (hair dryer at 2 settings etc.).
• 2 lullabies from our children's music box app zZzBOX. Check it out!
• Add your own recordings inside the app or import recordings from Apple's memos app and play them with sleep timer in a loop.
• Different color schemes for light & dark mode.
• A sleep timer allows the app to turn off the sound automatically after the specified amount of time. If desired, Hushr will smoothly fade out the volume over the specified time period.
• Hushr has got the most flexible nightlight screen on the App Store. Use gestures to choose between colors, individually set the light's & the screens brightness & apply a color mask which provides a realistic light appearance. We've included a quick tutorial to get familiar with all functionality.
• Change the order of the sounds to your liking.
• Create your favorites list.
• Use swipe gestures & 3d touch to make full use of Hushr's functionality - you can even shake your iPhone to start or stop the playback!
• Bug fixes & performance improvements
If you happen to experience any unusual behavior inside the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can fix it!
Please be sure to rate this new version on the App Store and leave a review!
Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jan Peter Peschlow
- 29.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Copyright (c) 2021 Jan Peter Peschlow
- In-App Purchases
- Huge Tip $6.99
- Large Tip $3.99
- Small Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.