Infuse • Video Player 4+
Organize and play your videos
- Offers In-App Purchases
Infuse 7.5 is here! Now you can stream high-quality video trailers for movies and TV shows seamlessly from within the app.
Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Mac. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for macOS 13, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
A powerful video player that plays just about anything, including MP4, MKV, M4V and MOV – plus many others. Includes support for Dolby® and DTS audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, apps like Plex, Emby, and Jellyfin, or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and Mega.nz – no syncing required!
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it...surprisingly powerful”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad...superior to VLC.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“A beautiful UI.”
- Trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth video player (plays full 4K w/ HDR & Dolby Vision)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Emby, Jellyfin, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and other media servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Spatial audio
- Video: 3GP, AVI, AV1, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, H.264 (AVC), H.265 (HEVC), ISO/IMG, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MTS/M2TS, MXF, OGM, OGV, RMVB, TS, VC1, VIDEO_TS, VOB, VP9, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, VTT, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- Library organization
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to Trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage by adding USB drives
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Stream video trailers for movies and TV shows
- Enjoy high-resolution Dolby® and DTS® audio
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, pCloud, Yandex.Disk, and MEGA
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork provided by TMDB, which is a community maintained movie and TV show database.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
Infuse Pro is available as a optional subscription, and includes a free trial period that begins once your purchase has been confirmed with your iTunes Account. When the trial period concludes, your subscription will start and renew automatically. Your iTunes Account will be charged for the upcoming period unless you disable auto-renew or cancel your subscription in your Account Settings at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
We're very happy to announce the release of Infuse 7.5, which has many exciting new changes.
- Play video trailers for movies and TV shows
- Group multiple copies of a movie together using ‘Smart Groups’
- Recognize tags in filenames for cuts/parts
- Choose metadata language when searching for movie/show titles
- Enhanced support for Dolby Vision (Profile 8) videos
- Improved library search times
- Improved handing of HDR/DoVi videos with invalid timestamps
- Improved handling of yuv444p10le videos
- Improved playback of some HEVC RExt videos
- Improved full screen ProMotion support
- Many other internal player improvements
- Fixed cast and crew indexing
- Fixed sorting of the ‘By Rating’ category on Home Screen
- Fixed fetching of DoVi tags from Plex
- Fixed indexing status wrapping on Library screen
- Fixes for playing RLE videos
- Fixed a crash related to UPnP/DLNA when discovering shares
- Fixes for some DVD (VobSub) subtitles
- Fixed continuous playback setting for Collections
- Fixed appearance of playback cache bar
- Other minor fixes and improvements
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse!
Ratings and Reviews
The Awesome and the Not So Awesome (but still Awesome)
This is the best player I have ever tried and I’ve tried a ton (and keep evaluating new ones as they come out.) I’ve been using Infuse since it came out and always come back to it as my main choice. The Pro will play absolutely everything and flawlessly. The bad - I’ve been burned buying the previous pro stand alone version all of which have fallen by the wayside and left to rot. I am not a subscription fan. I understand innovation takes money and backing and I’ve sucked it up and do the subscription now. The added features have been awesome so I deal with it. (Although a bit cheaper would be nicer.) What I would like added is having a library/share with dual addresses - with one public and one private address for the same share so I don’t double up my posters and metadata for my NAS at home that I can access via a public IP on the road. All that being said, this is still the best player on the market and that warrants some props and some cash. Again, based on performance and features, you will not find one better.
Infuse Pro 4 owner
Update: loving it but I have a suggestion. When scrubbing or seeking through a video, while I totally dig the thumbnail view I wish it stayed full screen once I stopped seeking to let it resume play. It really should stay in full screen mode or give us that option. But maybe I am missing how to do this? A little annoying but I can live with it.
Five stars for just honoring my old purchase of Infuse Pro 4 with a free year subscription. I might still end up buying 7 when it comes out next year just because I came close to buying 6 but thought I better wait a few more months for 7.
Some suggestions, advance the movie player interface as some recent reviewers called out. It is lacking. There has to be a balance between elegance and features/functionality. Decoder is great, it just needs more robust controls without being too cluttered. Honorary half star removed for the UI. Otherwise I love the scrubbing of videos with the thumbnail view. Half dozen players and I never saw this being used.
**update** I recently discovered while playing some files from my iPhone to TV the audio slowly gets out of sync. Stopping the video and starting again resets it but it will slowly go out of sync again. I moved the problem files to VLC and it played them with no issues so it’s definitely an in app issue. Love this app. Love the look the layout and the features. Especially the PiP support. Getting a large video library setup is a pain tho. And some metadata wasn’t updating properly. Some missing cover art as well. One complaint is I hate needing to pay a monthly subscription. Give me a one time purchase and this app would be perfect. Additionally you’d better hope you don’t need to contact customer service. I sent them an email about the audio sync issues and it took nearly a month for them to reply. And it was basically a canned response saying I should update the app and my iOS. Completely unhelpful 🙄
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firecore, LLC
- 68 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Infuse Pro - Yearly $9.99
- Infuse Pro - Lifetime $94.99
- Infuse Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Infuse Pro - Yearly $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.