Take things to the next level with Truth or Dare! No more boring parties. Are you ready for things to get crazy?
"omg I had to kiss my best friend since 2nd second grade LOL" - Taylor, 15
"This app is awesome if you have friends over or you go to a party. Make sure you play with your crush though (; " - Melissa, 18
"this app is so crazy. i made out with my ex boyfriend and then i made out with the guy i like. get this if you want to have fun!!" - Katie, 16
Truth or Dare [FEATURES]
- Hundreds of crazy Truth or Dares
- Game modes - kids, teens, and extreme
- iMessage app
Get Truth or Dare NOW — only free for a limited time!
The app contains hundreds of truth or dare cards that we update on a weekly basis! Some are free and some are paid.
Truth or Dare - Unlocked Subscription
• With Truth or Dare - Unlocked you can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Truth or Dare, including weekly updated new cards.
• Subscription is billed weekly after a 7 days free trial at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New cards added!!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Review from a Social Work Student Studying Teens
Overall, the Nerve app is a valiant effort at creating a game that can be played in person and online, creating opportunities for peer relationships to form in both face-to-face interactions and online. Lisa Damour, a clinical psychologist, discusses the issue of technology “interfering with a teenager’s ability to heave healthy in-person relationships” and the live component of the app could encourage more social meet-ups for adolescents (Singer, 2016). While there is ongoing research and conversation on “the link between social media activity and psychosocial adjustment” for adolescents, the Nerve app has the opportunity to create “greater connectedness with others via the ease with which they may identify and/or interact with others on social media” throughout its platform (Barry, et al 2017). That said, this first attempt to create a fully interactive game for adolescents doesn’t fully provide a robust enough experience to keep a player engaged within the game, without participating in the monetary upgrade, which may very well be their goal. As Lisa Damour shares on The Social work podcast, adolescents “aren’t addicted to technology, they’re addicted to each other” (2016).
GREAT! Just one thing...
Everytime I go to the custom cards, it asks to purchase something to unlock everything. When I click cancel, it doesn't do anything. So I can't look at the actual cards. Please change this! Besides that, I think this game is great! Keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you so much for the review! We hope you had a good time playing! Using many custom cards is a paid feature. We appreciate if you could support us so we can continue creating the best truth or dare app!
Looked run but didn’t work
I was camping and I wanted something to do so I downloaded this game and I did everything they told me to do like OK since I’m camping there probably isn’t gonna be any Internet I’m gonna come home and try and also there’s a donut and nothings wrong with my phone we have Internet so somethings wrong with the gameI was camping and I wanted something to do so I downloaded this game and I did everything they told me to do like OK since I’m camping there probably isn’t gonna be any Internet I’m gonna come home and try and also there’s a donut and nothings wrong with my phone we have Internet so somethings wrong with the game
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Beta Tech S.R.L.
- 108.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Truth or Dare
- In-App Purchases
- Level Extreme $1.99
- Unlock Extreme Level $1.99
- Unlock all $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.