The fishing app that helps new and experienced anglers alike plan, record, and improve their fishing trips. ANGLR transforms your device into a fishing intelligence tool. Review fishing reports & catch fish based on historical data to constantly improve.
Drop over 15 different waypoints. Map GPS routes, mark catches in a fishing logbook, and automatically capture fishing conditions. Analyze from your fishing analytics dashboard. Share fishing points with friends.
Explore fishing spots with a fishing forecast based on past data. ANGLR is 100% free and private by default, built by anglers for anglers of all skill levels.
Fishing Intelligence with ANGLR: 3 Ways to Catch Fish Smarter
1. Plan: Prepare and explore. ANGLR’s fishing map lets you explore waterways and add new fishing waypoints before, during, and after trips. Build your virtual tackle box. Share and plan a fishing trip with friends.
2. Record: Fishing journal to track and analyze your fishing. Your fishing logbook automatically pulls in weather, water, time & location data. Start to finish fishing trip tracking. Interactive videos. Pair with optional fish tracker accessories.
3. Improve: Your fishing tracker lets you uncover patterns and trends. Layer historic fishing trip data on maps. Learn and improve using your personal fishing analytics dashboard.
All your fishing in one place.
• Trips and Fishing Reports: Video fishing reports. See Fishing GPS route with all catches and waypoints. Identify trends & patterns.
• Analytics: Review trends and metrics based on fishing data.
• Waypoints: Track and save fishing spots. Add, edit, delete, or share over 15 waypoints. Layer data from fishing trips.
• Catches: Capture every detail of every catch. Weather & water conditions are captured in real-time.
• Gear & Tackle: Build a virtual tackle box and track your fishing gear.
• Pictures: Photos are securely stored by fishing trip, catches, or in a gallery.
Anglers of all kinds and experience will love ANGLR:
• Kayak fishing
• Bass fishing
• Drift boating
• Powered boat fishing
• Saltwater fishing
• Fly fishing
• Ice fishing
• Bank fishing and wading
• Track & manage your fishing gear
• Track and build tackle
• Drop GearChange waypoints when you switch
Export Your Waypoints
• NEW! Save waypoints to your multi-function displays and fish finders.
Maps and Layers
• USGS Paper Contours
• USGS Gages
• In-shore 3D Depths
• 72-hour Wind Forecasts
• NOAA Tide Stations
• 7-Day Streamflow
• Live Doppler weather
• Fresh water, Salt water or both
• METAR wind speed & live weather radar maps
• New and updated maps added periodically
ABOUT ANGLR LABS
ANGLR is a fishing intelligence platform created to help anglers constantly improve together. It consists of your free fishing profile across devices, optional fishing tracker accessories, and a community of passionate anglers.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
ANGLR uses GPS to record activities during fishing trips. For some devices, the fishing GPS may not work properly and ANGLR will not record accurately. If your recordings show poor route and location behavior, update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies.
NOTE ON SUBSCRIPTIONS:
You can subscribe to a monthly or yearly subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to ANGLR, where applicable.
To contact us and see frequently asked questions, please visit https://anglr.com/contact-us/
Improved support for Abu Garcia Virtual Rod.
Earn badges by logging trips, catches, and more.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Password Issues (Resolved)
Downloaded the app and created an account. Forgot my password and have not been able to get the reset password function to work. So the app is no longer available to use.
After contacting support I was able to reset my password and start using the app. It is an ok app. It is nice to be able to go back and see where you caught fish. If you spend some time setting the app up you can also track what you used to catch the fish. I also purchased the bullseye button. It is also ok. You can mark a catch or way point without going to the phone. But if you want to indicate size, species or lure info you still need to use the phone to input that info. Unfortunately I fish from a kayak and don’t have access to an iPhone charger. The app eats up the battery of my iPhone 7 at a pretty fast rate. I may get 2 hours of tracking time. Not much more. Definitely not going to track a full day of fishing.
Developer Response ,
We’ve updated the app with a major overhaul and believe your issue has been resolved. Please be sure to update the app and let us know if you see improvements. We thank you for your feedback and sticking with us. Best - ANGLR
All in one fishing app that keeps getting better
First thing I’d like to mention is how much this app improves EVERY month. They are constantly making it better. With that said, this app isn’t perfect, but it’s the closest I’ve found to the type of fishing app I’ve always dreamed of. It’s all my fishing in one place. Unlike other apps, ANGLR uses my personal data to help me improve. It makes tracking my fishing simple and easy by bringing in water and weather conditions automatically when I log catches. Their waypoint management features are incredible. You have to check it out on web. I can explore new lakes I want to fish and drop waypoints on the app and plan my attack before I go. After I record my day on the water, I can quickly pull up and edit catches, and review my trips. Every trip gets its own profile. The conditions tab is money! You can quickly see patterns and trends for next time. I don’t use the tackle feature much. Just jot down in notes on catches. I am planning on grabbing one of the Bullseye trackers to make it even more convenient to use app on the water. Overall, love the app and can’t wait to see what the next release improves.
Awesome Fishing AND Hunting Tool!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy Anglr and how I use it to scout duck holes. I live along the Tennessee River (Lake Guntersville). We have several Wildlife Management Areas that are popular among duck hunters; however, there are hundreds of WMA wetland acres inaccessible by duck boats. I’m an old school duck hunter, meaning I love to scout duck holes by foot if at all possible. I feel as if there is less of an impact on the ecosystem by doing so.
I feel it unnecessary to need a hand held GPS system with today’s technology as everything I need is available through my cell phone and the Anglr App/Bullseye system. The beauty of the Anglr system is its simplicity. I simply start Fish Mode and input waypoints as needed. My course (log book) is automatically saved and I can go back to review my logs at any time. I find the “Play” function for each trip log entertaining as I can review exactly where I walked during my scouting trip.
This system is money well spent! Thanks!
- Angler Labs Inc
- 455.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © ANGLR
- In-App Purchases
- Anglr Premium $4.99
- Anglr Premium $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.