GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on Apple's Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with default stock Reminders & Calendars (iCloud/Exchange/etc)
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Quick Actions and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Dark Theme
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notification Lists Filter added
- Better performance and some bugs fixed
- 'Add to Today Page' action added on right click menu of a task (Only visible on tasks due today or undated)
- Several bugs are squashed
This update includes new 'Today' page, 'Goals' page, Templates and more. Check below for details. (More detail explanation can be found in GoodTask forum.) Thanks!
## Today Page
: Start your day and finish it on Today page.
: Set up dedicated list regardless of due date for today.
: 5 Processes available when starting the day.
: You can write down long-term goals.
: All-time, yearly and monthly goals can be written down.
: Use this page to reflect your goals as frequently as possible to make them real. Coffee time would be a great moment to take a look. :)
: You can add multiple preset tasks with templates.
: Click add button on bottom left and select 'Templates' (Can also be selected on menu bar)
- Directly access Attachments and Rich Links inside list
- New Recurring Tasks Options : 'Preferences - General - Recurring Tasks'
- New Add More Options : 'Preferences - New Task - Add More'
- New Drag and Drop Options : 'Preferences - Sort - Drag and Drop'
- Quick Actions - Presets : Notes and Subtasks field added
- New Option : 'Preferences - General - Sync : Completed Tasks' (Default: 3 Months)
- Smart List New Filter : Attachments
- Swedish Localization added. (Thanks, Bo!)
Check GoodTask forum and YouTube channel for more details. Thanks!
GoodTask Forum: https://forum.goodtaskapp.com
GoodTask YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZOEMKhWOr7s-iFEz5XyR2A
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Another Things Switcher
Like some on here, I also was a loyal Things (3) user. But their lack of Exchange support just made it too cumbersome to input tasks, since I have so many and their sync infrastructure requires downloading and running an Applescript. Goodtask handles file feeds seamlessly from Exchange which is HUGE to me as we're are totally integrated into Exchange at work. I do miss Things awesome dashboard and front end but I suspect it'll be forthcoming soon as the developer on this program is unbelievably in touch with his user's suggestions and replied to an email from me in less than 24 hours. In all respects tasks are unbelievably misunderstood and/or unsupported as a unified program on both Windows and Mac...Outlook is the 900 pound gorilla but most folks use tasks rather lightly and on the Mac you have great proprietary programs but few that support integration with Outlook / Exchange. Awesomely happy I discovered this little gem of a program...I hope it develops into a stronger program with futher integration into Exchange and perhaps some project management style reporting.
How is this not one of the top productivity apps?
I love this app. Just bought it for all three of my Apple devices. I have (literally) every to-do app — at least all of the majors. I’ve tried them all. Never really finding one I like. I don’t need something basic like reminders, but also find the other apps far more than I really need. I’m truly in the middle. This is the best. It offers the more advanced capabilities but really packages it in the basics. The seamless integration with Reminders is actually an amazing feature… I can press siri in my car (CarPlay) and tell it to remind me of something and it’s added in here. Other apps can do that but’s not as seamless as this. I love the clean, simple interface that’s not over-designed.
I’m really happy so far. If I see the developer contiuing to invest in it, I’ll pay annually for it.
Honestly, they need to be more visible in the stores for mac and mobile. I don’t know how I found this app but it’s fantastic.
Completely worth it (goodbye Wunderlist)
I was a hardcore Wunderlist guy, but then they were sold to Microsoft and the app was morphed and the name changed to To-Do. Bleh. Besides losing something in translation, after more than a year, they still haven't released a Mac desktop version. So I started a long search for a cross-platform replacement with comparable features. In GoodTask, I found something better.
Frankly, I was skeptical of the cost - Wunderlist basic WAS free, after all. However, GoodTask lets you test drive the app and I became seriously impressed. It took me a while to figure out how to use the Smart Lists to organize my daily work tasks, but after some experimentation, it works WAY better than Wunderlist’s subtasks and folders. Wunderlist also doesn’t let you hide subtasks as you complete them, something that annoyed me to no end and something I had complained about to the developers, to no avail. GoodTask will let me do this.
There is only one place where Wunderlist is superior - in print options. I use the app to print a hard copy of my current projects for my boss, so we can review them at our weekly meeting. While Wunderlist allows you to print a list of all tasks WITH their subtasks, GoodTask only allows you to print a list of tasks. I hope GoodTask will consider adding this.
This is well worth the cost. Great job, developers!
- haha Interactive
- 22.5 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.