Easily import records for your PPE into Papertrail with our PPE Directory - now featuring full product details from our manufacturing partners; Teufelberger, Palm, DMM Wales and Singing Rock - with more manufacturers to follow soon.
Make your statutory safety inspection management simple with the Papertrail app for iOS.
Papertrail’s cloud-based safety inspection management system is the easy way to protect your business, staff and customers from avoidable risk.
Add equipment and inspection records in seconds, and with automatic reminders when your equipment is due to be checked next - you’ll never miss an inspection again.
Understand at a glance what’s been inspected, when, and by who - the best way to ensure compliance with LOLER, PUWER and PPE legislation.
Working without a mobile signal? Don’t worry the app will sync automatically when you're back online.
All the features you need to protect your business:
- One click import of full equipment details from our PPE directory - no more manual data entry.
- Add equipment details, risk assessments and other safety documents in one click.
- Set inspection schedules and get reminded when the next check is due.
- Inspection history at a glance - no more rifling through filing cabinets.
- Work online or offline.
- Invite staff and choose their access rights for effective staff management.
- Industry standard data security.
- Direct access to our global customer support teams.
- Easy integration across all devices.
- Print or export reports at the click of a button.
- Upload photos against items directly from your device.
- RFID ready - use Papertrail with your RFID scanner to record inspections instantly.
The Papertrail app is free to download and requires a login to access your subscription.
Hundreds of companies around the world use Papertrail to manage millions of inspection records and we’re growing every day
Added to 2.12
- New user onboarding process
- Added Discard criteria
- Added Coupon codes
- Many bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.