iCompta is an application that lets you manage your accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts with multiple currencies
- Sort and filter your transactions to make statistics on your income and expense
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Monitor your portfolio
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful reports and charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX, CSV, XML and JSON formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 6 on Mac and iCompta 6 on iPhone / iPad using iCloud, Dropbox or local network
- Modify many transactions at once using batch editing or the powerful rules engine
- Professional features : handle taxes, manage clients and make invoices
- Check transactions on your bank statements to avoid mistakes
- Password protection
Support available in English and French.
- iOS 13.2 crash fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been using version 2 for so many years and decided it was time to upgrade. Following the directions online was easy telling me how to convert everything to version 6. It worked great and all is well. I’ve had a few questions and received a quick response back from support. Great update and great support.
So far so good
I just started using iCompta 6 and so far I really like it. I hope it sticks around and continues to be maintained by the developer.
The features are broad and the app is flexible. It has more than the average user probably needs, but the user experience can be simplified through customization.
iCompta 6 is a great application, both macOS and iOS iterations. Its well thought out feature set clearly demonstrates a deep understanding of both financial principles and practical functionality on the part of the developer. All of this translates into a positive, uncompromising user experience. The app processes and organizes data in multiple ways. Automating some of that via rules is one of them. Entering new transactions is as fast and easy as can be.
One of the great things I love about iCompta is that you are not forced to anything; the developer doesn’t decide for you what is the best method to synchronize and backup your data, for example. Instead, they offer multiple options and let the user choose which to use. These options include: iCloud, Dropbox, Local Network, iTunes File Sharing and E-Mail. You can even change the color of transaction categories (and with it the color of the pie and bar charts) to suit your preferences …Have to appreciate that!
- 44.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © LyricApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.