WIT • Puzzles sends any image as a puzzle via iMessage. If you want to use iMessage, WhatsApp, Facebook etc get WORLD OF WIT for FREE.
Surprise your friends and family, and challenge their wit. With WIT you can send or post any photo as a puzzle, even directly from within iMessage. Make them look closely at your photos as they assemble it and see how many moves it takes them.
From the creators of "You are It" comes a fun new sharing-game: WIT • Puzzles
Be warned! It's really addictive :-)
Puzzle – Definition: /'pʌz(ə)l/ noun
A game designed to test ingenuity or wit.
What is WIT?
• WIT stands for: What Is This? Where Is This? Who Is This? Why Is This? When Is This?
• Send your friends pictures of what you have seen, where you have been, who you have been with … they should know.
• Challenge your friends' wit!
• Surprise them with your amazing photos.
• Be creative: send invitations or proposals as a Wit.
• Make your friends smile as they discover your message.
• Have them look at every curve and detail of your picture.
• Once solved they know your photo by heart.
• WIT lives in iMessage: create, send, solve – all with just a tap.
• For any photo just Pick – Shuffle – Send
• Surprising: Use "Puzzle-Blur" on any photo.
• Share anywhere: Full fledged App with sharing feature.
• Convenient: Right in iMessage.
• Flexible: Use any photo! Or take a photo (App only)
• For anyone: From trivial 2 pieces to insane 144 pieces.
• Smart: Pieces that match move together!
• Versatile: Choose a challenge messages or write your own.
• Easy as 1-2-3: Pick a photo – choose the cut size – send. That's it!
Go ahead and try the brand new "WIT • Puzzles"!
Be creative and send personalized Wits to your friends and family.
• Updated texts
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s an ok app.
For everyone wondering if this app is worth it, it’s not a super amazing app but it works how it should work. People are complaining about how they supposedly can’t find through their iMessages, yet I seemed to have no problem finding it at all. It’s located in the iMessage Taskbar, to find it you Open iMessage and press on AppStore icon, the taskbar will appear and so should the app. 👍🏼
in honor of monterey and colby jack
do you think i finished this because monterey died! NO, i did this in honor of monterey but also in honor of all of you. i wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for the white elephant idea, anjas mom letting her by monterey and cj, and mia killing monterey. monterey lived an adventurous life that needs attention he can’t just die and be forgotten and that was my motivation for the puzzle. YES at times i wanted to give up but did i, NO, i didn’t. i kept thinking of how cj just kept swimming around his BFF’s dead body to protect him from the bad voodoo gods, what a man. in conclusion wit is one fantastic app that really got me through this tough time. amen
mia replayed with:
this death of monterey may have been unexpected and tragic but i feel it brought us together. especially with all the other trials we have been dealing with such as the wit game. i feel because of all this saddness and dispare we have felt in the past couple of hours we need to joint together and take down all evil and become a barrier so that no one in this tribe gets hurt. can i get a HALLELUJAH
After looking at these reviews I was scared to get this app but once I got it I loved it. And unlike other people where saying, you actually have unlimited times to do it and you can choose any picture from your camera roll. This app is very fun and I totally recommend it... it is basically like a puzzle that you put in the correct order. It is super fun and some of them are very challenging :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.