From your Phone upload your photos and have them sent to your local CVS, Walmart, or Walgreens. Enjoy high quality prints for a cheap price within an hour of ordering!
At 1 Hour Photo, we make all of your last minute photo printing needs easy and convenient! If you were looking for the best way to print photos from your phone. Then you have come to the right place. 1 hour Photo Specializes in sending your photos to over 18000 stores including CVS photo, Walmart, or Walgreens in your area. Said photo prints will be ready to be picked up within an hour of ordering! You can order from your phone and pick up the prints from the retail location or even home delivery! We offer an array of photo print products and gifts from within our app. We make it easy for you to order custom greeting cards, wallet prints, photo magnets, acrylic, or wood panels and more! Order with confidence knowing that at 1 Hour Photo we never sacrifice quality for our affordable price!
We offer the cheapest photo prints on the app store! You can order cheap photo prints from within the app easily and pick them up as soon as possible! Make sure that you think of 1 Hour Photo when needing photo prints fast! We make photo printing fast, simple, and high quality for making sure that your cherished memories last a lifetime!
1 HOUR PHOTO Features:
● Free Download within the app store: Download and go!
● Fast Photo Processing: We take pride in having your photo prints ready to go within one hour!
● Easy to Use: Navigating our app is easy! Simply choose your local retail location you want to pick up at, upload your photos and check out! Then Pick up in one hour!
● Fast Local Pick Up: You have options! 1 Hour Photo allows you to print photos at over 18,000 retail locations! Choose between any of your local CVS, Walgreens or Walmart retail stores and your photo will be ready in an hour!
● Optional Home Delivery: If you do not want to go to those stores check out with Home Delivery!
● Lightweight. This app was made to take up as little storage on your phone as possible. Taking only 50mb of space. Being so light it won't tax your battery life at the same time!
PHOTO PRODUCTS VARY BY STORE
Photo Prints: 4x6, 5x5, 5x7, 8x10, 6x6, 6x8, 8x8 prints. 2x3 wallet prints.
Greeting Cards: 4x8 photo greeting card.
Photo Panels: 4x6 photo panel 6x8 photo panel 8x10 photo panel 8x10 acrylic panel
Magnets: 4x6 photo magnet
Photo Books: 4x6 photo book (10 photos)
Other Photo Gifts: Double-sided (2x2) bamboo ornament
Collage prints: 5x7 and 8x10 Photo Prints, 8x10 Acrylic Prints, 8x10 Bamboo Prints
2x2 Print Cube Ornament
3x3 Photo Print Cube
5x7, 8x8, 8x10, 11x14, 16x20 Canvas Prints
8x8 Wall Tiles
11x14 Hanging Canvas
11x13 Photo Puzzle
11x14 and 16x20 Board Prints
Photo Prints: 4x4, 4x6, 5x5, 5x7, 8x10, 6x6, 6x8, 8x8 prints.
Greeting Cards: 4x8 photo greeting cards.
Enlargements: 11x14, 16x20, 20x30 Enlargements.
Mounted Photo Prints: 5x5, 5x7, 8x8, 8x10, 8x20 Mounted Prints.
Photo Canvas: 11x14, 16x20 Wrapped Photo Canvas.
Photo Prints: 4x4, 4x6, 5x5, 5x7, 8x10, 8x8 prints.
Photo Canvas: 8x10, 11x14, 12x12, 16x20 photo wrapped canvas.
Enlargements: 11x14, 16x20, 20x30, 24x36 Enlargements/Poster.
Wood Panel: 5x7 and 8x10
Metal Panel: 11x14
Holiday Cards (Set of 20)
HOW TO ORDER PRINTS:
1. Start by downloading the 1 Hour Photo app to your iPhone.
2. Once in the app choose your preferred retailer to pick up your prints.
3. Choose the product you would like to print.
4. Upload photos straight from your camera roll. After uploading, select on each photo so a green check mark appears on the bottom right corner.
5. Choose your size and quantity by selecting the red box down below.
6. Once you add your product(s) to the cart, tap “find your store” and select your most convenient store location.
7. Enter your name, email, and phone number and review your order.
8. Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email. Then following that, an email letting you know when your order is ready!
No credit necessary to place an order. Pay in store when you pick up your photos.
-New Product for all vendors added: 4x8 Horizontal cards styles
-Bug fixes and performance upgrades
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a bad uploading process. I’ll be notified that a file can’t be located but it doesn’t show me which one is causing the issue, it just gives me an indecipherable file name after taking an inordinate amount of time to attempt the upload in the first place. I just spent 20 minutes trying to upload 12 photos, and will end up getting 7 printed due to the errors. Also slow, and I wasn’t notified when a printer at a store stopped working - I went to the store 3 times in a week to pickup photos and every time they had a different explanation for why my photos weren’t available.
Frustrating to use for batches of photos
You can’t switch stores without deleting the contents of your cart, you can’t adjust quantities of photos once they are in your cart, and if you have any problem files it is a pain to figure out what they are. I’ve used the app many times and I get frustrated every time.
A few times I’ve gotten an error message about one of my photos, saying the “file didn’t exist”. You can’t put your order through without removing the file, but the app uses the file name to reference the problem photo, so it is impossible to know which one it is (I do not know the file names of all the photos on my phone, who does?)
It would be great if we could have the option to place the order anyway, and/or if the actual photo was displayed with the error message instead of just the file name. If you only have 5 recent photos to print this app would be ok, but over 10 and it’s a PITA, especially if the photos you need to print are farther down your camera roll or from different albums.
Try "4 Hour Photo" - but otherwise alright
Taking 2 stars off for...
1) pick up notification came over 27 hours after I placed my order. I had to call my local CVS after 4 hours of waiting for the promised 1 hour pick-up notification, to find out if my prints ever came out. Spent 30 minutes on hold. Notification e-mail came the next day...
2) You have no idea a) how much your prints will each cost you until the very last step of the ordering process and b) how the photos will look like. I tried to print a quote which would have looked fine if printed horizontally. But the app doesn't give any print options besides size and doesn't show previews, so you are going in blind.
Still giving it 3 stars for ease of use and the ability to place photo orders directly from my phone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MailPix, Inc.
- 38.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Mailpix Inc.