[HAÙS]: ‘THE PLACE I CALL HOME’
E ntertainment and
Imagine that a single solution could transform your entire home into an extension of your own mind.
Imagine that a single product could allow you and your family to define, schedule and store multiple personal preferences for every smart device in your home, and even give access to your friends.
Imagine that most of these functions could go with you anywhere through your mobile phone.
Now stop imagining, because from now on, Home is where the HAWES is.
- Define the devices and cameras you have.
USER & PROFILE MANAGEMENT
- Creating a User ID is fast and simple.
- Create templates for each room or zone.
SECURITY & NOTIFICATIONS
- Control and monitor IP cameras
- Receive notifications about sensor statuses
TASKS, SCHEDULES & SCENES
- Create and store Tasks so you can implement precise settings on any connected appliance from anywhere.
OUT OF THE HOME, BUT STILL IN COMMAND
- Control all of your connected home appliances, even when you’re not there.
- Browse full listing of all music, movies and series in your media database.
- Amazon Alexa
- EIB / Knx
- Philips Hue
- IP to IR Global Cache
- iOS Airplay
- Yamaha Amplifiers
- Amazon Alexa
HAWES Team is always ready to improve and add new features in order to make your home experience better every time!
New Features and Fixes:
- iOS 13 Compatibility
Previous Version New Features:
- Option to make font of modules bigger for better readability.
Go to Settings>User Settings>Module Design and change font size
- Added a status label on the AC module in order to show when ON or OFF
- Long press on a scene module in a template will open the respective scene manager
- Added an additional button to connect from outside of your house on the login screen: "Outside of your house?"
- Smart Switches: you can now directly manage your keypads from within the application.
This will allow you to change at anytime what a keypad triggers in your house.
Each keypad will be related to a scene that you can manage from HAWES!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.