You have to be physically active if you want to live well and longer.
Simon Says inspires you to do simple exercises during the day.
• A precisely calculated set of exercises based on your fitness level is prepared for you.
• Simon Says is a free fitness app that will inspire you to daily exercise.
• Condition your body to perform daily and weekly exercises. As your body develops so will your commitment.
• Simon Says is a very energy-efficient app and so doesn’t drain your battery.
The app name has changed. Farewell "Sluggard", please meet "Simon Says".
- The app now works on Mac computers with Apple Silicon.
- The app was redesigned for macOS Big Sur.
- Major improvements in the user experience.
- Who cares about skipped exercises? We don't track them anymore.
- Various under the hood improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Keeping me moving
Fantasic little app. Keeps me moving, loving the customization of what exercises it can prompt me to do, and the simple interface. App developer is very responsive to any questions or concerns I have had.
A great concept for an app but I wish it was a bit more built-out. It wouldn't take much to add a visual description of the steps involved in each exercise. It would also be great if it could build you up to doing sets of x reps per exercise. Some sort of goal/achievements would be nice - ie your challenge is to do 10 different exercises today and get a star when you achieve it. Hope you'll continue to build this out as there's room for it to be great. Thanks for your work.
Very cool idea
I was looking for an app that does this and found this little gem.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback.
Good news: we do not track skipped challenges anymore. The new version 3.0.3 is out, please have a look at the new user interface.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.