Httper is a REST API test app running on your iOS devices. It helps developers to test their REST APIs anywhere and anytime without desktop PC.
Some features of Httper:
1. Developers can submit a HTTP request with headers, parameters and row request body. The HTTP response can be shown as four styles including pretty, row, preview, and detail.
2. Project function: After create a project, you can add a group of requests into a project. Httper also supports to synchronize between multiple devices after signing in you account. Your projects and requests can be synchronized into a new device easily.
3. Some Internet tools are included in Httper:
(1) Ping a domain or IP address.
(2) Whois search.
(3) Get device public IP info, WiFi info and cellular info.
Submit issues on https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/issues or send email to me(email@example.com).
Httper is an open source software. If you like my app, please give me a star on Github: https://github.com/MuShare/Httper-iOS/
New features in this version:
- Fix an issue that keyboard accessory is not effective from the second value cell.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Straight forward HTTP request APP
Allows the user to request several different HTTP request methods which can be synced across multiple devices via a cloud account. You have the option to display the results in three different styles: Pretty, Raw, and Preview. It also includes some essential internet tools that allow you to ping an IP Address or a domain, conduct a whois search, and provide you with the necessary network/radio information for your device. I highly recommend it.
It’s a cool app.
Fix it’s bugs and update it frequently👍🏻
Crashes on save and send. Needs a lot of work.
- Meng Li
- 46 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- MuShare Group © 2015 - 2020. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.