Track your spending, grow a city! Fortune City gamifies bookkeeping with a fun city simulation game. Record your income and expenses, and watch as your city flourishes into a beautiful metropolis.
◈ Cultivate Good Habits in a Easy Way ◈
- Gamification gets you hooked on recording expenses! Build good habits while watching your city develop and grow.
- Easy to use interface let you track your spending and categorize transactions in simple taps.
◈ Analyze Expenses at a Glance ◈
- Pie charts and bar charts allow you to check income and expenses at a glance.
- Over 10 different categories and multiple accounts so you can keep clear records.
- View your balance weekly, monthly, or seasonally for both long and short term financial planning.
- Advanced searching functions allow you to quickly understand your personal spending habits.
◈ Build it your way ◈
- Choose from a variety of themes to personalize the look of your city.
- Collect over 100 different styles of buildings, unique vehicles, and friendly citizens to inhabit your town.
- Invite citizens to join your beautiful city. The happier they are, the more prosperous your city will become!
- Watch your ranking increase among your friends. See who can develop the most prosperous city!
But wait... there’s more!
- Automatic cloud storage backup
- Private password protecton
- Global currency exchange
- Awards for daily use
- Even more practical features!
Any questions or suggestions?
You can go to Fortune City > Menu > Settings > FAQ to quickly search for a solution to your problem.
If you’re unable to find an answer to your question, tap the envelope icon in the top right corner to contact our customer service. We’ll reply ASAP. :)
Chief Financial Officer is a Fortune City premium subscription plan that helps you improve the way you analyze and manage your expenses and create better financial management habits. After you've confirmed your subscription, you will start a 14 day free trial. After the trial period, iTunes will automatically charge and renew your subscription each month.You can go to your iTunes account to cancel your subscription at any time. iTunes will automatically renew your subscription 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. Please be mindful of your subscription period when managing your subscription.Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Fortune City requests access to “Location” to enable ""Smart Note”, which suggests notes based on your behaviors and locations to allow efficient expense tracking.
For other permissions, Please visit our support page: https://fourdesire.helpshift.com/a/fortune-city/
Find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/fortunecityapp
Visit our website: http://fortunecityapp.com/en
-〖Brand New〗Chief Financial Officer 2.0 now available! Improved subscription features. Check out all 5!
* Category Reports: Easily see where your money is going
* Trend Analysis: Track major spending changes
* Budget: Set your own detailed budgets
* Expense Frequency: Reduce overspending on impulse buys
* Expense Review: Find more ways to save
- Keep track of your expenses with CFO to unlock secret rooms in City Hall! Come explore now!
- Brand new recycling system: welcome to the “underland”!
* Recycle buildings, get ore, and dig up the city's deepest secrets!
- City Hall: higher upgrade levels
- Bakery & Airport expansions: new Lv. 8 release
User Experience Optimization
- City engineers have chased some bugs out of town (bye!)
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Good - Needs More Categories
So all in all, have to say, I like this app. I mean I keep track of my expenses at home by myself (outside of this) in an excel sheet, but I do not always look at it every day, or I don’t open up each card and organize things, and I do not always want to type up what category things are in and pull numbers to make a graph...
Essentially what this game does is make all of that instant and simple. The second I buy something I log it in the game and it does both a daily bar chart as well as a pie. This is helpful. Now you get more tools for paying... but for free, this is a helpful simple way of keeping track of things. On top of that, it is just fun to mess with your city some.
Now the only reason I dropped it one star is because, well there are not enough categories in the free mode... example, there is “food” and “drinks” but no eating out etc. I really want to differentiate some costs so I can budget better, but I can’t. In summation, pretty solid app though it could be improved.
Actually works to encourage mindful spending
First of all, the icon for this app really sets up what the app is going to be about. It’s fun-looking, like a game, but it also has a serious name and a pencil in the design to indicate that the app does involve tracking and budgeting. The App Store description does a good job, and the app itself is so user friendly and cute. I would say this app is for anyone needing motivation or just starting out trying to budget. It makes it fun to pay attention to how money is spent, and the collection aspect is very addicting. The app is free and very professionally done.
The main focus of the app is motivating people to engage in mindful spending by having users track their expenses. By being aware of what you are spending, you can build a better budget plan. The design is absolutely adorable, and it uses a lot of game mechanics to create a motivating experience. The content, however, can be a little complicated to understand. I found that it throws you right into the game. Some scaffolded learning may benefit users. That being said, it was easy to navigate and use, the cost was perfect, and many people love this app, myself included.
Download It! Game Changer!
I’ve never written a review for an app much less spend money on one. I was lucky to stumble across this because now I track my money every single day. Before this app, I always guessed how much I spent or I just didn’t care. This app has proven to me how important it is to track your money...every single penny! I even upgraded and subscribed to the extra $4 a month because this app is that important to me. I just started month 2. Use month 1 as a good gauge of where your money is going. Just track it every day. Then month 2 you can upgrade the app and really drill in on your budget. I spent over $500 on food last month! Rich boy life! I’m eating enough for a family lol. I never would’ve known this if it wasn’t for this app. I always kind of guessed or I literally just didn’t care. That’s a lot of money on junk food. A lot. It’s not gonna happen any more no sir! It feels good knowing where your money is going and how you can cut back and save more! Thank you guys! Great app!
- FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- 325.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fourdesire Co., Ltd. All Right Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Chief Financial Officer $2.99
- Pouch of Diamonds $4.99
- Pile of Diamonds $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.