How would your life be if you could read one book per day?
At 12min, we extract the greatest ideas from bestselling nonfiction books to create a unique microbook that can be enjoyed in audio and text in just 12 minutes.
Increase your knowledge and your learning capability, to improve yourself and become a better professional!
More than 50k people are already addicted to our microbooks.
You probably have a book sitting on your bookshelf for a long time, right?
READ OR LISTEN TO IT IN 12 MINUTES!
But, how do we create microbooks?
- We read the original book several times, highlighting the best ideas and insights.
- We gather up to discuss and summarize the main ideas from the book.
- WE CREATE THE MICROBOOK! A summary that is small in size, but full of amazing ideas and insights found in the original book.
But, what is the advantage of learning through microbooks?
- Capture the best ideas from nonfiction books
- Develop new skills for your personal or professional life
- Discover new patterns and tendencies, with the best authors
- Become a coolhunter! Discover what's up with your professional area, what's trending and what you need to learn to keep up your skills
- Listen everywhere! Subway, car or even during your morning run. Use this spare time to learn!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sign up for 3 free days of unlimited access. We'll find the best microbooks according to your interests and you can start learning instantaneously!
After that, you can enroll in an annual subscription to keep your unlimited access or keep using our free microbooks!
12min Premium - Annual subscription with automatic renewal
Check out some of our microbooks:
The Hard Thing About Hard Things
The 4-Hour Workweek
The Power of Habit
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Getting Things Done
- Lifetime - Full access to our library forever;
- Semestral - Full access to our library for 6 months;
- Yearly - Full access to our library for 1 year.
Recurring billing, cancel anytime:
If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your Itunes account, and your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your setting in the Itunes store after purchase.
Do you have any concerns or suggestions? Talk to us! We'll answer you very very quickly. Email us at email@example.com and we'll get in touch with you.
Thanks for using 12min! We update the App every week to improve your experience. This version includes:
Lot of bugs fixes and performance improvements.
Send us some feedback, suggestions, and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org! We'll get in touch with you soon. What do you want to see in our app? Tell us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing app with wonderful selection of books
I was not disappointed at all after I subscribed to the membership. The available micro-books amazed me. One thing that may need improvement for the app is that it was not obvious (I am still looking into it) how to send your books to kindle. I set my kindle email account but couldn’t find the button to “send”. Overall, great choice of books, concise summaries and very useful ideas!
This app is pretty good, I was disappointed once I purchased the full subscription.
Probably worth more than three stars, but I expected more. The offerings are quite limited, especially in certain subjects such as science. The app seems to center mostly around business titles. The most frustrating aspect of the app is the amateurish readers that often miss pronounce simple terms. It’s as if the developers employed a relative, such as a fairly articulate high school student with very little exposure to the terms and vocabulary that are read. When you combine the emphasis on the wrong part of the sentence, with the mispronunciation of many normal terms the result is an overall underwhelming experience. I look forward to continued improvement, and have noticed a new reader that has stepped up the game considerably.
Great way to learn and grow
I just started using this app and it has given me the ability to read and/or listen to book summaries quickly. I started by reading a summary for a book that I recently read. After reading 12min summary, the concept I learned from the book was well summarized with the 12 min app. Since then, I have been exploring more books which normally I do not have the time to read.
- 12 MIN SERVICOS DIGITAIS E NEGOCIOS LTDA
- 68 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2016 12min LTDA
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Premium Subscription $49.99
- Lifetime Subscription $179.99
- Semester Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.