Take before and after pictures and track your progress with the newest addition to the FitMenCook app family.
How to use Snapsie:
1/ Tap the camera icon to take your first picture
2/ Enter your weight in pounds, kg or stone (optional)
3/ Take additional pictures, by overlaying the last picture you took, so you can line up the two shots perfectly (optional)
4/ Pick two pictures to create a customizable side by side comparison and share on social media. Alternatively, create a movie showing your transformation over time.
You can also:
• Set reminders
• Import pictures you've previously taken
• Sync weight data with the Apple Health app
• Quickly see how your weight has changed and how many weeks it's been since you've started
Snapsie is a great way to stay accountable on your training goal.
If you need some additional help, we've included links inside the app to the FitMenCook app for healthy recipes and also to a free training plan from David Kingsbury who is a Hollywood celebrity personal trainer.
Snapsie is a collaboration between Nibble Apps, FitMenCook and David Kingsbury.
We've added a new much requested camera timer feature, fixed some bugs and added a promo of our new meal planning app MealPrepPro.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can we change dates on pics?
Love this app, except I have loaded some pictures from another phone and I’d like to change the dates for my timeline. I can’t figure out how and am not sure if there is a way. I also cannot find a “support” option.
I love that this app doesn’t crash or take forever to use, unlike some other picture apps. I just have two suggestions
1. It would be nice if we were able to move the pics up and down so we can scale them next to each other in the compare section. This is super important to me so I can see my results in correct proportions.
2. It would be nice if we could change the date of the photo that we upload from our camera roll. Sometimes iPhone will set the current date on an old pic that you cropped or edited today. So, if I upload a pic that was from May but I cropped it today before uploading, the app says the before pic is from today, which is incorrect.
Great App- Helps Stay Motivated
The app has been great in keeping me on track with my fitness goals. It helps keep me accountable to get into the gym knowing I’m taking my weekly picture and weight keeping me motivated to reach my fitness goals. It’s simple to use and like how it has has comparison feature to view before and after progress. Only thing that I dislike is it saves the pictures in my photos and doesn’t give me option to not do so, minor annoyance. Overall I’ve recommended this app many times.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.