- The v-speed update is here at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Auto-fill your aircraft's "v-speeds" by tapping the "autofill" button after entering a flight in Infinite Flight! When your co-pilot says "Rotate" during takeoff, slowly pull back on the rudder for a silky smooth takeoff!
- Tweaked Passenger Announcements: Activating your seatbelt sign will trigger the welcome announcement. Using your throttle will now start the safety briefing.
- Alternatively, if "Pushback Active" is on, then pushback will activate the welcome announcement, otherwise starting an engine will activate the welcome announcement.
- Turning off your seatbelt sign while climbing will now activate the "Safe to move about the cabin" announcement.
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! Fix the VNAV
I love the add on! I get to hear things I’ve always wanted to! The only downside is there is no way to take control within Infinite Flight. For example, if I have FL10 set for a certain fix, and I reach FL10 before the next fix, the plane will just sit there until it does. What if I want to continue the climb before my next fix. You would think to just turn the VS off. But no, IF-Assistant turns it right back on and follows the VNAV plan. In other words, there should be a way to manually take control of the VNAV without having to go back to IF-Assistant and cancelling any speed or altitude restrictions.
Amazing app but could be even better
I love this app and I consistently use it for almost every single one of my flights on infinite flight. I love the RAAS capabilities as well as the flight attendant calls. Although this is great I think a great addition to the game would be a TCAS system. I have no idea if this would be possible or hard to make in game but I think that would really give IF the most realism. It could have a warning if an aircraft turns orange (gets with in 3 miles at similar altitudes) that you would hear a TRAFFIC TRAFFIC call out and possibly even aircraft type, altitude, and in what direction they are in relation to you. It would be even cooler if when an aircraft gets to be red that you get the CLIMB CLIMB and the DESCEND DESCEND warnings. This would bring an amazing realism feel to the game. Again I have no idea if this is possible but if it was I would really appreciate that and I think others would too. Regardless this is still a really good app and does a good job at what it’s supposed to do. Thanks for making such an amazing app.
Great companion app to infinite flight!
In-flight Assistant is a great application that runs in the background while you play the flight simulator infinite flight. There are currently 4 in app purchases that you can make. I recommend the first 2 for sure co-pilot callouts and flight management warnings. Makes the flight sim experience even better. I just bought the third in app purchase where the flight attendants run through there preflight checks. It's very good but I am sure there are things John can do to make it better in the future as infinite flight releases the global update.
Note: I have not purchased the voice command options, so I am not sure how well they work or not.
Overall, this is a great app and I look forward to seeing John improve the app.
- John Goering
- 137.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 John Goering
- In-App Purchases
- Voice Commands $4.99
- GPWS Warnings $4.99
- Passenger Announcements $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.