Photo Backup for QNAP is the easiest-to-use photo backup app with powerful features and rock-solid reliability.
"Best Qnap app for uploading photos!”
"Runs perfectly, easy to set up”
"Actually just what I was looking for. Continues where left if disconnected. Thumbs up!"
"Working in a flawless way!”
"I’ve been using this app for more than a year and have found it a pleasure to use without any problems. I’ve backed up thousands of images and videos without issue. Very solid app.”
• Super easy to set up.
• Just one click, backup is started, simple and clear.
• Find newly added photos automatically.
• Clear progress reports and logging.
• Customizable folder and file name.
• Capable of backup from the Internet.
RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
• The most reliable and fastest backup by using the native QNAP application interface.
• Support of the HTTPS network protocol, the data transfer is secured.
• Continue the backup where it remains in case of a cancellation or network interruption.
• Solid reliability, recovery from network interruption or system instability.
PRO FEATURES (Unlocked via In-app Purchase)
• Video backup: Back up videos with full resolution.
• Export video from Live Photo.
• Free up space: After backup, free up space on your iPhone/iPad.
• Find imported photo: Back up photos imported from other apps or devices.
• Export full RAW photo data.
• Option for hidden photo backup.
• Automatic backup: Try to back up your photos in the background.
• Notification: To remind you of your backup.
• All future features and enhancement.
• No advertisement: No interruption during backup.
• A QNAP Turbo NAS is required.
• 2-step verification login currently is not supported.
• All the in-app purchases of this app are shareable via Family Sharing.
• Fixed an issue where HEIC might not be converted to JPG correctly.
• Minor bugs fixed and performance improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After a years use
I have iPhones, and this program works flawlessly!!!! We have a young child, so with that comes many pics and videos. Using Apples cloud and the cost going over the free amount of storage can be crazy. Plus it’s in the cloud and who knows who might eventually get access. On my Qnas we feel more secure than the cloud option. So all in all it’s a Great way to store mega amounts of pics and videos safely!! Hope this helps.
Quality and works well
No issues and going strong on my QNAP NAS with iPhone 7 iOS 11
When it works it's not bad
This app stopped finding the server even though I could hit the same IP with web and qfile. It also converts videos before upload which will stop working if you're low on space and seems unnecessary on a LAN. I think the qfile app works well enough. I regret purchasing this app and no longer use it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CHIA CHUN LEE
- 20.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sonar Workshop 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime Unlock $19.99
- Monthly Unlock $0.99
- Yearly Unlock $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.