This free trivia app is a great way to test your knowledge of national capitals, practice before the geography exam, and learn more about countries of each continent in the world.
All capitals are divided into 6 topics according to their geographic location:
1) Europe (59 capitals) - for example, Stockholm is the capital of Sweden.
2) Asia (49 capitals) - the capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur.
3) North and Central American (40 capitals) - Washington, D. C. is the capital of the United States.
4) Africa (56 capitals) - the Kenya’s capital is Nairobi.
5) Australia and Oceania (23 capitals) - Wellington is the capital of New Zealand.
6) South America (13 capitals) - the capital of Peru is Lima.
Play and become a pro by completing all quiz modes:
1) ‘Spell the word’ Quiz (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards. Use them to prepare for the tests. You can choose which capital cities you know well and which ones you want to repeat later once again.
* Tables for each continent.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, Chinese, Spanish, and many others. You can change the language in the app’s settings and use an additional educational opportunity to learn the names of world countries and their capitals in a foreign language.
There are several countries, where two and more cities are called capitals. For example, Amsterdam is the capital of the Netherlands according to the Dutch constitution, and the Hague is the seat of government. We tried to indicate all those cases by providing additional info in the questions in the spelling quizzes.
How many world capitals do you know? Learn all of them: from Buenos Aires and Dublin to Canberra and Damascus!
+ Translations into 2 new languages (Romanian, Hungarian). The app is now translated into 23 languages, including English and many others.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you’re like me you went looking for a game that would help you remember the names of all the places you didn’t know—like the capitals of the 55 countries in Africa—this app is for you. It’s not easy but it well help you get past the insularity and monolingual knowledge of US citizens (whose families have emigrated here more than two generations ago). I learned a lot from these games and appreciated their attention to various autonomous or semiautonomous territories, from Denmark’s Faröe Islands to the US’s Guam and Sonia, even the Northern Mariana Islands, which I didn’t previously realize is related to the US. It’s a series of games that mostly relies on memorization, but a lot of the info sticks with you longer than you’d expect. Really good app. Left me wanting even more than learning the capitals! I wanted photographs, languages, major exports, primary kinds of work, and then some. Thanks to the app developers!
Amazingly helpful app
This app is far and away more helpful than the other apps out there. First I can focus on a continent, then do quizzes or flash cards or simply look at a table of all the countries and their capitals. I’m so happy right now!
Thank you for this!!🌿
- Andrey Solovyev
- 42.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Andrey Solovyev
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $1.99
- Unlimited Hints $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.