Save Time with Fleet. Try the feeling to have the Total Control.
Watch it in action on SOPONEXT.com. (direct link https://youtu.be/ZgDDfi7P5sM)
With Fleet you can control and compare multiple web pages at the same time without wasting time or space.
You don't need to select a page, or refresh it. It's all in front of you, and web pages self-refresh.
And now, If you need, they can scroll simultaneously.
Arrange your best configuration today.
The Power of Fleet:
● Exclusive Page Arrangement System with Splitting feature and Resizable Edges.
● Magic Command Bar that appares\disappares pressing one key: the Alt on the left.
● Automatic Refresh with Customizable Time Interval.
● Customizable Page Layout Zoom.
● Mobile/Desktop Switch.
● Simultaneous Scrolling available! (Thanks to the Eugene feedback)
● Drag&Drop Links from Page to Page. (useful for divide the engine results)
● FullWindow Mode (for a single page quick look)
● Pages order Swappable.
● Automatic Filling Fields Supported.
● No Edit mode needed, you can use and edit anything at the same time.
● Little ADBlocker.
● Very thin window title bar to save pace.
● Refresh All Pages Command.
Other reasons why you will love it:
● Option: Start new pages in Mobile.
● Option: Open Tab-Link in Default Browser.
● Option: Open All Link in Default Browser.
● Customizable Dividers Color.
● Customizable Dividers Thickness.
● Back/Forward Gesture for Mouse/Trackpad.
● Clean: no borders, no tall static bars.
● Common browser items, like: back, forward, reload, home, search/address bar.
● FullScreen Mode supported.
● SpletScreen Mode supported. (very useful to put Fleet near your default Browser)
● History and related clear button supported.
● Configuration Auto Savable.
● Upload supported.
● Download supported.
● Selectable Search Engine.
● Customizable Home Page.
● Full Keyboard shortcuts support. (Hold Alt to show the All-Pages commands)
● Web Inspector (for web developers - right click on the page).
● Low RAM usage.
● Only 2.0MB required.
How to arrange:
The system is based on the space splitting.
Every page space can be splitted in 2, through 2 buttons: Split Vertically & Split Horizontally.
With this simple system you can create INFINITE POSSIBILITIES.
-Using the actions on the menu "Page", they will impact on the page pointed by the cursor, alternatively on the last focused page.
-Fleet is a friend of your default browser, it doesn't replace it. They can work together.
-Some websites use a responsive layout, it means that they change interface when you resize the page. So they don't change interface when you switch between Mobile Mode and Desktop Mode.
-The refresh time is set on purpose as 20% longer or shorter than the set timing (example: 100 seconds could become 80 or 120). This system prevents websites from blocking your IP.
-Obviously, no extension are available, but we have developed a little ADBlocker.
Why only surfing the web when you can navigate on it with a Fleet?
Start today to Save Time. Create your perfect Arrangement!
Please, leave 5 stars and a positive feedback if you like our app.
But support us reporting suggestions or bugs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Fixed the Titlebar Texts in certain cases.
● Fixed the app Launch for El Capitan.
● Fixed the History at Launch.
● Fixed some Texts in English.
● Removed unuseful appended strings to urls during the mobile/desktop changing.
● Now the CommandBar is permanent during clicks on the buttons holding Alt pressed.
● New you can set 0px (invisible) for Dividers Thickness.
● Fixed the updating of the History
● Fixed the Reload animation for the desktop mode
Ratings and Reviews
I love the browser window management feature
Their is a feature that allows you to swap or snap the position of browser windows very easily.
Its kinda works the way windows 8.1 used to work for metro apps. Where you tell a windows you want it to reposition and you then click the area on the screen you want it to go and it automatically places itself that quadrant or swaps places with an app window already there!
I wish this feature could be extended to offer a replacement window snapping feature for MacOS it’s Cool and the way snapping should work. Especially for mouse users.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much! For suggestions please write to email@example.com.
Great for keeping track of 4 web pages at once.
If you have web data that you need to frequenty check during the day this app is for you. All of the critial pages are in one window and the data auto refreshes at intervals you pick. Easy to use. It would help if each pane in the window had a button to bring up the page tools. If you forget that you need to hold down the option key then you can access critical controls. Perhaps a floating control panel would work. Otherwise a great app!
Developer Response ,
We know, this is an old review. But we want to say, Thank you. -SOPONEXT
Great for second monitor
I use this on my second iMac, and have it set to 5 different web pages. It is extremely useful, and makes my second monitor indispensable.
Developer Response ,
Hello, jjfribit, thank you for your great review. If you have any suggestion write us. 😉
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.