Do you think your iPhone is too bright in the dark?
Do you have a problem with eye strain and fatigue when you surf the web?
If so, let Dark Night Browser protect your eyes now.
Dark Night Browser is an Eye care web browser that comes with all standard features that a web browser should have and also plus many advanced features for an advanced user.
Eye care features:
- Brightness filter: Lower brightness than the system offer.
- Blue light filter: Help you sleep better.
- Dark mode: Help you read better in the dark.
- Increase font size: Help you read easier.
- Turn off all animation: Prevent you from dizzy and motion sickness.
- Rest your eye warning: Prevent you from Computer vision syndrome.
Standard browser features:
- Portrait and Landscape supported.
- Multiple Tab browsing.
- Clear history, cache, cookie.
- Request desktop site.
- Find on page.
- Reader View.
- Translate website language.
- Full screen browsing mode.
- Private browsing mode.
- Save and Autofill passwords.
- Selectable search engine.
- Search suggestion when typing.
- Most visited list.
- Adblock (iOS 11 and above).
- Unlock with Passcode, Touch ID.
- Download and preview file.
- Many swipe gestures supported.
- Capture website screen to the image: Both visible area and entire website.
- User Agent switcher: Simulate your device as Mobile, Tablet, Desktop.
- Manage MIME action: Change default action for each file type.
- Customize Private mode, Display mode, Font size, User Agent, Popup, Allow Ads for each website individually.
- Keyboard helper: Help you type the url quickly.
Auto enter/exit private mode on a specific website option.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fav for years, now having issues
I have loved and used this browser for at least a couple years, but since updating my phone to an iPhone 11 and thus IOS 13 I have started having issues. Native drop-downs for navigation and filters now cause the app to freeze on my phone and I’m unable to select any of the options. This is a huge bummer because the websites I use rely heavily on drop-downs. If it doesn’t get fixed then I won’t be able to use the app anymore even though I love it. It is so great at preventing eye stain and decreasing blue light at night!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for feedback. I have fixed this issue. Please update the app to the latest version (1.3.2).
If you found any issue, please don't hesitate to contact me.
No more eye strain!
The best dark mode browser with nice features that not available in other browsers especially the dark mode website is very useful for me.
Unlucky the iOS 13 dark mode still not work on safari (it just apply dark mode for UI, not apply on website content). So this app still help me.
If you looking for some thing that will help you reduce your eyes strain when use the internet website, This is your choice, but please remind this is a web browser and the dark mode will work only in this app.
Works OK by me
For the last couple of weeks it’s holding its own rather well. Downloads are easy but bookmarks are still quirky.
- Prasomsak Khunmuen
- 4.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2016 appkonthai
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.