• Securely stores your passwords, credit card information, e-banking credentials, web accounts and other custom data.
• Synchronizes encrypted data with the Cloud: Dropbox or Google Drive.
• There is a built in Editor for changing or creating new data Categories.
• Search within fields.
• Contains no advertisements.
• One time payment - forever.
• Supports backup and restore of the encrypted data file to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• Export of unencrypted data in CSV format to the iTunes File Sharing folder.
• There is an Auto lock feature that can be preconfigured for a specific period of time.
PRO FEATURES, included:
• Cloud synchronization
• Unlock with Face ID
• Unlock with Touch ID
• Password Generator
• CSV Import
• All data is encrypted, including Entry names, Category definitions and the data itself.
• Encrypts data using AES or Blowfish algorithms with key sizes of 256, 192 or 128 bits.
• When the data file is decrypted, up to all combinations of algorithm, key size and cipher mode of operation (CBC, CFB, OFB and ECB) are tried with the Master password to unlock the data file. This was inspired by TrueCrypt and makes brute force attacks longer. The app itself does not store any hint to the actual cipher, key size or cipher mode of operation.
• Uses a randomly generated 'salt' combined with the Master password. Salt helps to protect from off-line dictionary attacks.
• The key to open the data file is created by combining your master password with the 512-bit 'salt'. The result is hashed 1000 times by SHA-256. Repetitive hashing makes a brute force attack more difficult.
• Supports auto destruction of the data file after a predefined number of unsuccessful unlocks have been tried.
For more info see http://www.awallet.org/
If you like this App, rate it in the App Store. If you have any suggestions, just let me know.
• Updated Google Drive libraries
• Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Get the back up version.
The back up version has been a life saver. Even if you swap phone all your stuff is still there. I love that I can make my own categories
The only improvement would be if I could upload pdf or photos for some things like medical insurance card. Kind of stuff
Developer Response ,
Hello, Thanks for your suggestion.
aWallet is a simple app and storing images is out of its scope. Images occupy lots of space, and it would make data.crypt file quite a large. Picture from camera can have 5 MB or more.
Works every day simply
I use this app every day for both work and personal logins and passwords. It is simple easy and I enjoy using it.
Can’t access on new phone
I used this app for years on my iPhone 7 and loved it! I would unlock it with my fingerprint, but now that I’ve upgraded to the iPhone 11, I can’t unlock it with the Face ID and don’t know what my password was because I would always just use my fingerprint. I wish I could use this app again if I could access it :(
Developer Response ,
Hello, If you still have your iPhone 7 unlock it with fingerprint and change the master password in the Settings / Actions / Change password. You should be able use the new password in the new phone. Should you have more issues, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks
- Petr Synek
- 39.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Synpet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.