Do great things!
Supertodos is a powerful way to organize all of the tasks in your life.
It features rock-solid syncing with iCloud and runs on all of your devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac, and even Apple Watch.
Full list of features:
- Create lists and to-do's
- Add custom tags to help organize
- Run Supertodos on your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac
- Sync across all of your devices using iCloud
- Sort items by date, name, or manually
- Search for to-do's across all lists
- Set due dates
- Set repeating options
- Set quick dates for later today, tomorrow, this weekend, and more
- Archive lists to keep your lists tidy
- Choose colors to personalize lists
- Add location reminders
- Save your favorite locations
- Add images from your photo library
- Add notes
- Swipe to-do's for quick actions
- Handoff the app between devices
- Mark as high priority
- View a "Dashboard" grouped summary of your to-do's
- Add to-do's from within Safari using a share extension
- Add Widgets to your Home Screen or Today View
- Create new tasks using Siri
- Support for Dark Mode and Dynamic Type
- Drag and drop between lists on iPad and Mac
- Use quick actions from your Home Screen
- See helpful icons next to to-do's in the list view
Thanks for your support and we hope you find Supertodos as useful as we do!
Welcome to Version 7, our biggest and best release yet!
- Multiple window support - open multiple lists at once on your Mac
- Added a new medium-sized widget
- Added ability to print lists
- Improved search experience
- Improved keyboard shortcuts
- Performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This has been my go to app for simple note taking and lists. Now I'm not so sure. They have been "improving" since I jumped in several months ago. Adding menu layers with more features. It is slowly becoming every other ToDo app with more stuff and complications.
I love that they are at it, watching user comments and keeping the app current but not so excited that the program seems to be losing focus and causing me to do the same.
Needs password protection
This is the best todos, not complicated easy to handle and does the job well. It will be complete with password protection. Devs, please add password protection. Some people add sensitive info in a list. I will give it the full 5 stars when I see password protection. You did a very good job, thanks.
My favorite app ever!
Honestly, I absolutely love this app! I make my grocery list on my phone, drag the items around so that they are in the order where I will encounter them in the store, aisle buy aisle. At the store, I consult the list on my Apple Watch so I don’t even have to take out my phone. What a great app!
Developer Response ,
Fear not, drag to reorder is still alive!
In iOS 15, you don’t need to go into “edit” mode and use the grabbers. You can just, at any time, long press on a to-do and drag to reorder it! No additional work needed. Hope that helps with your grocery shopping :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jason Howlin
- 2.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jason Howlin
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.