Dash Wallet is the first iPhone wallet for Dash - Digital Cash - a better innovative alternative to bitcoin which is focused on payments.
Dash is a cryptocurrency that seeks to fix the flaws that other cryptocurrencies suffer from. It relies on a network of Masternodes to allow such things as instant transactions, optional privacy features, and a direct funding mechanism to kickstart innovative ideas.
Intuitive and secure, Dash Wallet gives you complete control over your digital cash. Send and receive Dash payments instantly, with the safest mobile wallet available.
Dash Wallet is the first and only iPhone wallet that connects directly to the Dash network. This means that there are no servers to get hacked or go down - your funds are always safe. Even if your phone is lost, damaged or stolen, you can easily recover your funds using your personal recovery phrase.
* Send and receive Dash payments in seconds, online or in-person
* One button payments to Dash-accepting merchants and websites
* Pay quickly with Face ID recognition
* Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage)
* 3rd party integrations to allow users to buy and sell Dash
* Simple recovery phrase enables you to recover funds when your device is lost or broken
* Flexible settings to meet a range of custom security preferences
* Direct Dash network client - no central server to get hacked or go down
Dash Wallet is open source and free. There are no extra transaction fees or costs. Send any amount of money to anyone in the world instantly. This is how money should be.
The latest version contains stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Like to add and nickname addresses
I am very bullish on Dash as a part of the future of finance. The app is easy to use and looks nice. The biggest feature I feel it is missing is an address book. Privacy is important, but most people want something familiar. If users can use the app to send money to friends and family (with near zero fees) it will help open it up to mainstream appeal! I’ll be waiting to watch this platform mature, with high hopes.
Previous Transaction Dollar Amount Unavailable
About 2 months ago, my past transactions stopped showing the dollar amount. The last sent transaction was $1.00 to a friend to show them how fast dash is, but now the amount and ALL past transactions now show the amount as “Not Available”. I was hoping it would get fixed in a future update, but still not showing the dollar amount. Anyway to fix this?
Couldnt ask for much more
This wallet makes it super easy for anyone to send/recieve dash payments. Its amazing just how fast dash sends compared to other currencies. I can definitely see this becoming a crypto Venmo of sorts. Nicknames would improve the P2P transfers a lot but I beleive that is something they are working on. Also I beleive a debit or credit card that ties into your wallet would be a great offering and increase usability for merchant payments.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Dash Foundation, Inc.
- 50.7 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 The Dash Foundation