Electronic and futuristic beats instantly. Loads of editable grooves and multilayer sounds. Jamming algorithm improved and adapted for electronic music.
Minimal, House, Electro, Hip Hop, Industrial, Electro Latino, EDM
- Midi Out sends all note grooves and jamming at real time, so you can record the sequence or apply external sounds.
- The new Live mode involves you in the grooves like never before with loads of controls with effects, hits, reverses, slices and groove controls at real time
- Reverse or Slice individual hits with the easy editor.
- Live Pads to assign rhythms, jam intensity and colors to play live session. Selectable by Midi with Notes or Program Change.
- Song Mode is the fastest and effective way to create the structure for your songs with the best quality.
- Integrated Effects: Compressor, Delay, Reverb and EQ for main Mix. 2 Extra Send delays for Live mode
- More than 100 Multilayer sounds
- More than 300 editable grooves easy searchable by tags. Don't need to program but you can make your own grooves, no limits.
Midi Program Change: SoundSet
Midi CC 0: Bank
Midi CC 1: Jam Intensity
Midi CC 7: Master Volume
Midi CC 11: Swing
Midi CC 32: Rhythm
Midi CC 91: Reverb Gain
--- Live Pad Midi Controls:
- Default by Midi Notes, assignable to Program Change in Midi Setup.
C1 to G1 : Select Pad
D2: Fill for the next Pad change
E2: Fill for every Pad change
A2: Fill & Start / End.
- Song Mode Controls:
Midi Note C1: Preview Song
Midi Note D1: Next Song
* Double press to edit a part or song
* Long press to move parts or songs
- iCloud Backups
- New 4 Board Mode for Live Pads
- BPM option for Live Pad Sets
- MIDI Jam Intensity Control CC#1
- Double / Half Groove buttons
- Bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the dough
I’ve been got a small fortune invest in iPad music apps. There always seemed to be a lackluster selection for the percussive sections as far as creativity. Honestly up until now I would argue that GarageBand’s sequencer was as good or better than any app available. Of course I had somehow missed this developer named Luis’ apps but man these things are awesome. Tons of fun, great sounds, patterns for those times you have a melodic itch you wanna jump straight into, and patterns that are thoughtfully selected/created that will inspire you from the many corners of electronic music. Obviously, you can make anything you like from scratch as well. So far, very impressed. Will update if I run into anything worth noting but I have a feeling this is a well polished machine and there won’t be many issues. All of Luis’ apps are among the best in the iPad music world for rhythm. It’s worth it to save your money to get one of his apps rather than 3 more of the same synths or effects. I suggest this because he was able to combine a little of everything into this one I feel like it’s the least commitment to a certain sound/genre for the price and will give you an idea of if these apps are for you. Anyhow really nice app! Recommended for sure
Great electronic drum generator!
All of Luis’ apps are pretty great, and particularly for musicians that play other instruments (but not drums) and would have trouble programming an original drum beat using either finger tapping or a piano roll. I particularly love the randomize option (the pair of dice) to come up with a quick, original idea that you can tweak further on the editing screen if you like. As with all of these apps, it’d be nice to have just a few more instruments to control, but it’s a great tool to get to work and start creating music!
Great for electronic drums sounds
First I am a drummer and if you want natural sounding drums than I highly recommend all of this developers drum apps. They give you excellent feel and are highly customizable, you can spend hours crafting the perfect groove and patterns for your projects! If you need high quality drums for your projects then look no further. Just buy it!
- Lumbeat Ltd.
- 131 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LumBeat 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.