Task management combined with 10,000 hours rule.
It takes 10,000 hours to become an expert in a field. We work not just for work, we complete our tasks not just for tasks themselves.
In fact, what we want are SKILLS! Every task completed should end up with a better SKILL.
***What Cuckoo Can Do For You***
1. Classical Time Tracking: Track time spent for every task you created.
2. Task Management: Shake your device to quickly add new Tasks, attribute your Task to a certain Skill that you want to cultivate.
3. Skill Cultivation: Tasks are for improving your skills. You can link multiple Tasks to one Skill, and time spent on those tasks will be summed as the total time of the Skill. So that you can see clearly how your skills grow towards 10,000 hours.
1. A new beautiful background picture everyday;
2. Full-screen focus mode to focus on your work;
3. Advanced features such as task priority setting, iCloud sync.
Directly add time record to a skill.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best time management app ever
I just love it! Every part of it!
It is so easy to use, unlike some other time management apps I have tried, it doesn’t take you that much effort to get used to it.
The design is cute also, and I know the developer has a Weibo where he posts all his thoughts and takes advice from users. He even replies everyone’s comments under his posts!
Not well supported for Eng users
I want to love this app, I really enjoy the simplicity of being able to keep track what goal my pomo goes to, but I fear that the English version is abandoned. What makes me think this, is the App Store images are inaccurate to how it really looks, and while there are recent patch notes, it seems to be for things that don’t exist.
On the iPad version, which is just a bigger version of the iPhone but with tons of white space and text being cut off, it’s the one most obviously inaccurate. Also, the app icon name is still in Chinese on both.
In this version, if you mark something done by mistake you cannot undo it or delete it. It’s in your records forever. There’s also no iCloud sync, it has backup to iCloud every 48 hours. If you wanted to sync between devices you’d have to backup on one device and download it on another... pretty suboptimal. The short story is, If you keep it simple and only track your pomos to your goals, the basic functionality of the app is still wonderful. Just don’t make any mistakes.
Hopefully these flaws have already been addressed for the target audience. There’s nothing else like this that’s still supported and in English, what a shame.
good software but insufficient introduction
Good software. But it's hard to master it in a short time due to the insufficient introduction.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.