Would you like to check your iOS device and find out why your performance is deteriorating?
Have you clicked on a suspicious link and now want to make sure that you have become a victim of scam?
To do that, you need Neptune - a powerful mobile security & system status app.
• WHAT IS NEPTUNE?:
Neptune is a pioneer when it comes to iOS security issues: the app detects the security status of your device and notifies you of any irregularities. Neptune also provides system and general device information such as memory usage and detailed hardware information.
• WHAT CAN NEPTUNE?:
• Remote monitoring: Whether your whole family or your company, with remote monitoring you always have all your devices with you. You get an insight into the security status and are informed of any irregularities.
• Real-time monitoring: make it difficult for fraudsters! Your device is examined in real time for unauthorized access.
• Operating system: We ensure that your operating system version is up-to-date and inform you promptly in the event of a security update. So your device is always equipped with the highest security standards from Apple.
• Internet protection: Protect yourself from fraudulent websites with the content blocker.
• Contacts backup: Back up your contacts in your Neptune Cloud user account. If you lose your device, you can restore the contact book via Neptune.
• Shared Security: Join the largest security community in the world. Share your security status with other users and be warned of fraudulent attacks in your region.
• Hardware & software information: Monitor the load and usage of the device hardware. You will also receive detailed information on all system components such as: device identification, operating system, memory, main memory and display information.
If you find Neptune useful, please share our app with your friends, relatives and work colleagues and leave a rating or a review on our App Store page. Many Thanks!
- Content Blocker: Blocks fraudulent internet access
- Contacts backup: create a backup of your contact book
- Revised surface
Ratings and Reviews
App works great!
Gives me all of the information I care to have. When clicking on the device page it shows your current IOS version and the arrow to the right of that opens a listing of your past update history. I believe that is where some users are being confused as to what version the app is saying they have.
Intrusion on app
To the developers and users of this app, just to raise awareness I was involved in an identity theft and Cyber Connectix crime. I did report incident with governmental authorities since we are potential or actual victims of cyber crime whether on IOS or IP, i reviewed this product to ensure the safety of my personal information and privacy from being exposed. In the attempt of sending an email unfortunately it prevented me from doing so, too also include noticing that the app has some discrepancies. The device name does not match up with the device itself, meaning upon utilizing the app I noticed in the device category device name stated iPhone8 even though I have an iPhone 6s; secondly I took a snapshot picture where the remote section part of the app as it was loading it showed 2 devices connected even though this is the only device I have that is only authorized to be utilized, so even though because of this intrusion it also notified me which gave me enough evidence to support my case. I also have other programs that I am using to better secure my phone but honestly anything can be bypassed. I hope this review helped anyone and including the developers to ensure their security system is updated without losing any sort of credibility on their product.
Beware! There’s no way to contact Neptune’s developer for support!
Before buying this app, click on the button on Neptune’s page here in the App Store to contact support/the app developer. You’ll see that Neptune doesn’t provide a legitimate app/company/developer website link, email address or even a social media account for customers to get in touch with the developer for questions or troubleshooting. I was able to track the developer down on Twitter when I had a question about Neptune after I purchased it. But he hadn’t tweeted in over a year so of course my question was never answered.
Apps, especially ones customers have to pay for, should offer a point of contact for customers’ support needs. This app not only fails to do that, but it intentionally gives fake contact info on the app’s page in the App Store to confuse and deceive its customers.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sebastian Boehmel
- 153.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Sebastian Boehmel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.