The strongest connections always come from telling your stories, so miniDot decides to bring a brand new experience to friend-making apps: no more large selfies, boring profiles and endless swiping games for random hookups, your stories will help you make real connections with new people.
Spare a little time to share your feelings and thoughts, and your stories will attract those who can relate to you and want to become true friends. If you are tired of swiping games, miniDot will definitely blow you away.
1. Daily prompts: interesting and thought-provoking prompts nudges you into writing personal stories to connect your life stories and new friends.
2. Murmurs: Share wonderful moments easily by limited-time murmurs to get connected with people.
3. Effective matches: your stories are the best conversation starters and conversations with strangers can't be easier.
4. Perfect distance: only people who like or follow each other have the chance to become good friends, no scams, bots and harassment.
5. Comment control: you can turn on/off comments on your stories.
6. Great user experience: our team had 3 apps featured by App Store in a row, a minimal but beautiful platform is provided for writing and reading.
For extended features such as unlimited likes, unlimited follows and unlimited comments, get the miniDot Premium membership. miniDot Premium will cost you 4.49 USD per month. (price vary with different countries)
miniDot Premium Payments:
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your iTunes Account will be automatically charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
miniDot Terms of Service:
Bug fix for the dark mode.
Ratings and Reviews
I took the time to download this app and try it but I can’t read anything on here because it seems like it may be popular only in certain areas I think it’d be cool if more people were involved nice concept but it was lack luster
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yung-An Fang
- 37 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Burmese, Central Kurdish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Openmouse Studio
- In-App Purchases
- miniDot Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.