A fantasy RPG where differing beliefs and principles clash!
SPECIAL PRICE 13% OFF (USD 7.99 -> USD 6.99)!
Premium Edition includes 1000 bonus points!
You wake up and notice... that your house is gone!
The young wizard Darius loses his house after he fails to make a loan repayment, and ends up living for free in the house of a wanted sorcerer!
He meets a female swordsman who has absolutely no sense of direction, and a young demon girl who shrivels up immediately if she doesn't drink enough water. Fate decrees that they end up traveling together.
Where will the quarrels over differing principles lead to?
- Unleash continuous attacks with Limit Burst
- Form partnerships with the Familiar Spirits
- Speed up battles and adjust enemy encounters rate
- Power up skills at the Magic Lab
- Set fields, dousing areas, and side-job rooms to get items at the Magical Garden!
- Explore towns and secret dungeons!
- All the achievements you know and love, such as weapon strengthening, item crafting, catalogs, and the Arena!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
English version released!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only played for ten minutes, and I already love the convenience that has been given to us gamers. I also loved the implementation of the change of color in text for important characters. Also, I bought the tavern RPG a couple days ago; I feel like I would have liked it a bit more if the conveniences of this game were brought to that one. Just like the other RPGs kemco has made too; I would love to play the past games if they had the conveniences of this game. Also, the only thing my personal preference didn’t agree with was the lack of free roam in the world map
This game is similiar to other games that they have to offer if you like old time RPG. I am big fan of those type of those type games back in my days. Keep up the good work.
This game is good when you’re bored. It’s way too easy even on “Killer” difficulty. Just a little farming for bulbs and a little patience growing flowers and you can have a pretty OP character fast. Still... it’s nice when you’re bored and just want to tool around on an old school RPG. The story is pretty standard, still waiting to see what the fourth character is... already getting weapons for it from cans.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 536.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Vigor Stones x 1250 $8.99
- Vigor Stones x 600 $4.99
- Vigor Stones x 2600 $17.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.