Introducing MiX16 GO, a free version of MiX16 PRO.
THE MOST STABLE APP IN SHOW BUSINESS!
Created by a professional theatre sound engineer.
Used by theatre engineers, stage managers, live show producers, choreographers, magicians, puppeteers, cruise ship comedians, school teachers and many more all over the world.
MiX16 GO Theatre Show System is a macOS application for professional audio, video, image and lighting support in a theatre show or live performance.
- UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels and playlist cues,
- play all audio, video and image channels simultaneously,
- adjust volume, fade-in and fade-out for each audio and video channel,
- adjust master audio volume for all audio and video channels,
- select audio output device for each audio and video channel (using USB or FireWire multichannel audio interface),
- play video or image on external display such as monitor, TV or LCD projector,
- loop audio and video channels,
- image slide show,
- PLAYLIST - create audio, video and image cues and control your show with a single button,
- KEYBOARD - control the app with keyboard,
- MIDI IN/OUT – control the app with MIDI controller; control other apps and MIDI devices with the app,
- OSC IN/OUT - control the app with other OSC apps; control other OSC apps with the app,
- MEDIA MONKEY REMOTE - control the app with Media Monkey Remote device (www.audioaperemote.com),
- LIGHTING - full 512 DMX channels, Art-Net protocol, create scenes, ...,
- INFINITE CHANNELS - create UNLIMITED audio, video and image channels,
- SCRIPTOR - control your show with first class script editor.
Missing in GO version:
- open, save, import and export project and save midi mapping.
Combination of multiple audio, video and image players gives you unlimited support in your theatre show or live performance.
Built-in default OSC commands for triggering playlist GO, Stop All, previous and next cue.
Automatic sending information via OSC about the app version, loaded setup, current playing cue and next playlist cue.
Minor general improvements.
For more information about built-in default OSC commands please go to our support forum @ www.mix16apps.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Show App!
This version is free so you can’t save your show, but it works great! I’ve used Playback Pro and this is similar- of course it may not handle all the video formats of Playback Pro, but you can definitely get your feet wet in the run of show cuelist program. The GUI is very nice and so far it hasn’t hiccuped. Try the Free and Buy the Pro!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.