Moon Surfing 4+
Explore the moon on your own
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Grab a solar board and surf the moon’s dusty hills and steep craters. It is up to you – if you roam freely, perhaps practicing some kickflips, or if you head directly to the marked waypoints.
All the game’s 5184 areas are procedurally generated. The landscapes early in the game, are reminiscent of NASA’s Apollo program. But, when you reach the far side of the moon, the terrain algorithm gets increasingly out of hand, producing an ethereal topography, suited only for the most experienced of players.
Moon Surfing’s online server keeps track of your progress and the progress of all other players. You will know which areas have been conquered already, and when. All players are in this together.
Privacy notice: the player IDs are randomly generated for each device and are anonymous.
– Various improvements and bugfixes
– Improved image quality (antialiasing)
– New intro level
Ratings and Reviews
i found an exploit
This game is pretty fun and presents an interesting idea. It runs well for what it wants to do and is a fun way to pass the time. I found a major exploit though. If you bring the board parallel to a cliff or any un-climbable slope and continuously slide towards the direction of the slope, you can completely scale it. I even tried this on the beginning level and I was able to go from the bottom of the valley all the way to the top of the steep cliffs. Other than that flaw I found, the tricks feel underwhelming at best and don't add anything to the game (other than the exploit I found). I hope the dev sees this and takes into account what i have said, thanks.
This game is incredible. Getting to fly around the moon on a hoverboard and doing sick tricks is so much fun. If there was an option that would be like 4.5, I would pick that because I feel like this game is not fully complete. I feel like there is so much more that could be done with this game. My wish list for this game would be for customizable boards but not like you think. I would like it to be just a few different colors. Then a couple different modes like points were you can get more points the more tricks you do. Then I would like a freestyle mode where there is no time limit and you can turn on a point mode option but still with no time limit. This is my review of this game. This is still an amazing game and don’t hold back from getting this game.
Fun and amazing game worth the price
This is really fun because there’s no ads and it can go son forever and I only have a few questions for the stunts
1) 360 spin?
2) multi-spiral roll?
And some ideas for stunts, tracks and etc
1) flip/impossible - double swipe down
2) trailed - on walls only - swipe to the side 180 when son steep slope to turn around 180 degrees while going on the hill
3) flight - Only will work in infinity tracks only - makes the board a glider to fly around
1) bowls - a fun map to go down and up really fast! And infinity time to have fun
2) cavers - small or big caves tunnels and lots of rock
3) meteor shower ✨special level✨ doge meteors falling they have red circles where they will land and hit you get 5 to 10 seconds to move away meteors spawn every 20 seconds.
Ideas for the game!
1) customize your board with decorations like dusty panel, broken panel, or more you can think off
2) U.S.A. flag with lander
Yea that’s all this will be cool :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christian Schnellmann
- 113.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Christian Schnellmann
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Moon $1.99