Can you become the best footy player in the world?
Football Superstar focuses on character development rather than quick reflexes. You start the game as a 14 year old kid looking for their first professional contract and play until you retire. What happens in-between is up to you!
As you gain experience, you can upgrade abilities that suit your position and playing style. Perhaps you focus on speed, dribbling and crossing to become a world class winger or maybe you target strength, tackling and heading to become a defensive powerhouse? Inevitability, as your reputation improves, bigger and better clubs will attempt to sign you. Do you stay loyal to your current club or move to pastures new? Do you move for money or sign for your favourite club? It’s up to you...
One thing is for sure, you’ll need help. Hire agents, coaches and various other people to help you become more than just a player. Invest in property or businesses to make extra cash or get a stylist to make you more marketable opening the door to various endorsement deals.
Can you become the Football Superstar you know you can be?
Football Superstar 2 OUT NOW!
Some fixes, performance improvements and game balancing.
Thanks for playing.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is great but it’s reliant on in-game purchases which is kinda sus but other than that here’s a few gameplay features that can be great on an upcoming update
- Putting more emphasis on winning competition and trophies. Trophies aren’t as valued as the number of appearances the player makes. As if trophies aren’t as stats-worthy.
- Also lets be honest, everyone wants to see the introduction of being called up for the national team(whether it be youth or senior). If this was to be included, matches should hold more experience than a league match(which is fair as league matches, player performance and etc are what national team coaches look for)
- Not to mention national competitions, friendlies(hell even friendly competitions) international competition(both club and country) should be added. This brings up a whole load of opportunities for the player. Plus having to rely on league games is a bit too much.
- It’d be nice to see other in-game transfers besides the player. Just bc I cost 1.1m in the game doesn’t mean that I should know that I’m the ONLY football player to be transfer of the season/transfer window.
I personally love this game, so I’m going to rate it 5 stars. I’m still only 22 or 23 in my game.. There are some features I wish you can add/remove/edit:
- Paying for attributes: I believe that the player should earn the attribute, and not pay for it.
- Personal time: It would be more fun if there were personal life decisions, such as going to the casino, going on a relationship.
- Manager Relationship - They’re too easy to maintain in my opinion.
- International Competitions: This would be an amazing feature to add, and would make the game even better.
This idea may be a bit too much, but probably in #2, you could make it an open world game, similar to NBA 2K18, I know the graphics won’t support it, so probably add graphical settings in order to make gameplay better. And probably add an online mode, where you can play with your friends, in the same career.
Thank you for reading this, I know the last part is a bit too extreme, but please consider it if it is possible, thanks again.
Tricky Money Grab
So I played a full career as an attacker. I spent a few dollars to get a head start and I needed it. When you first start it seems like you’re making progress, but then the pay wall hits you. They get with the training. It costs in-game currency to train your player WHICH IS THE STUPIDEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN. It’s like EA with FIFA ultimate team except you don’t know you’re hitting a pay wall until your player is 24 or 25 and still playing for B teams or U21. For this game to be better, you either need to get rid of the stupid paying for training, or make it significantly cheaper. I THOUGHT I was enjoying this game, but I am making a second career and changing some strategy to see if I get a different result. If I don’t, I’m lowering my rating by a star. I think you have a great idea here, but it’s clear this is a money grabbing game.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scott Baillie
- 60.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Lazy Boy Developments
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Game $1.99
- Old Head on Young Shoulders! $0.99
- Small Cash Bundle $0.99
- Extra Large Cash Bundle $5.99
- Mega Cash Bundle $14.99
- Large Cash Bundle $2.99
- Medium Cash Bundle $1.99
- Huge Cash Bundle $8.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.