Measure 3D Pro - AR Ruler 4+
AR Tools To Measure the World
Designed for iPad
Black Friday 50% Sale for a limited time.
Top 10 Utility in 112 Countries.
Measure Length, Area and Volume of any shape in real world, using augmented reality. Best AR Ruler in the app store.
Point the camera on the floor or wall and tap on screen. Measure 3D will instantly calculate the length and area. You can even convert any measurement to 3D and measure its volume.
It is Essential tool for all professionals including architects, designers, contractors, realtors and engineers.
Now, you don't need to carry a ruler or a laser rangefinder.
Total 9 tools available.
1. Distance Tool
- Measure Distance from iPhone to any object on camera
2. Ruler Tool
- Measure distances on any horizontal or vertical planes
- Measure your floor, desk, wall, room and even your whole house
3. Rectangle/Cube Tool, Level Tool
- Measure any rectangle on floor, desk or wall
- Measure Length/Width/Height, Area and Volume
- Can be used as laser level on vertical wall
- Examples: Measure your window on wall, door size. Measure wall area for painting it. Measure floor size for carpetting.
4. Circle/Cylinder Tool
- Measure any circle on floor, desk or wall
- Measure Radius/Height, Area and Volume
- Examples: Any cylinder shapes like cans, bottles, cups, chairs
5. Polygon/Extrude Tool
- Measure your room by just tapping every corners of your room
- Measure total length, perimeter, area and volume
- Examples: Measure room volume to decide your Air Conditioner size
6. Curve/Extrude Tool
- Measure any shape of object by drawing on screen with your finger
- If the area is big, just walk with your iPhone/iPad pointing down
- Measure total distance or perimeter, area and volume
- Examples: Measure your garden size by walking arount it. Measure your walking distance and covered area.
7. Height Tool
- Accurately measure object's height
- Measure from the ground to any height
8. Person Height Tool
- Measure the height of your kids and friends
- Tab a person's foot and move camera to faces. Artificial Intelligence will find faces and measure the heights automatically.
- When everyone is standing side by side, their height is displayed above their face. It's really fun!
9. Measures distance between eyes
- on iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or devices with TrueDepth camera
10. Save all your Measurements in the phone
- Store and carry all your measurements in your iPhone/iPad
- Reference all your measurements at any time, any place
11. Share/Print using PDF or photo
- You can edit PDF file before export, just tap any text or measurement
How to use the app
1. Point the camera to a planar plane - a floor or a wall. Move camera slowly until a white rectangle appears
2. Tap on screen, move and then tap again.
3. Tap Capture button
1. App supports both Metric system(meter, centimeter, liter) and Imperial/US(feet, inches, gallon) - Total 9 length units, 8 area units and 18 volume units.
2. App works on any devices with ARKit support - A9 processor or later
Measures distance between eyes (on iPhone X/XS/XS Max/XR or devices with TrueDepth camera)
Ratings and Reviews
A must have app
If you are looking for an application to measure things. This app is the best choice right now. Use it today and you won't regret it because it will help you much more than your thought
App crashes when surface is detected, even after recent update. On iPhone 7 with latest software update. I work in a metals distribution warehouse and have to carry a 60’ tape measure with me constantly to tell the difference in-between 55’ and 60’ beams. When the app did work it was always at least 3’ to 6’ off, even after a perfect surface detection over a span of 50 to 60’. Up close it seems to work ok, but is off a good 1 to 2” sometimes. I still use it to get a general sense of sq footage when figuring steel plate for processing work comparing what I have on hand to work with, but practical accuracy is not there with really any VR app I have used yet, not just this one.
I purchased this to see if my furniture would fit in a new house.
Maybe I’m missing something. In trying to measure the rooms in 3D everything overlapped and looked nothing like a room at all.
The room isn’t an exact box, when I moved around looking at the room on my screen it didn’t look like a dimension that humans could survive in.
Useless for my purpose. As a human.
The only use I see for this is maybe measuring a straight line, although I haven’t checked the accuracy on that yet.
Possibly my room was too dark. It seemed to have trouble recognizing a vertical plane. Maybe due to pictures on walls?
This is only my initial impression. Pure fury.
Then as I stood there yelling at my phone, a message popped up asking if I loved measure 3D!! Lol.
Good comedy timing I have to say!!
Possibly under absolute precise lighting conditions and planetary alignment this app may be great.
Any tips would be welcome.
Or a refund (in human currency. Not Zeta Reticulan)
Developer Response ,
Please watch video tutorials on our facebook page.
The first and important step is finding a wall or floor correctly. The accuracy is mostly depending on this step. Point the camera at the floor or wall and wait a moment or move the device slowly. When a white grid plane appears on the screen, make sure it is about 50 cm or 20 inches. If it does not match the size, try moving the camera slowly until a new plane is recognized. If it has difficulty to find a floor/wall, try to move closer to the floor or wall.
If a good virtual plane is found, the measurement error should be less than 1%.
Once you are familiar with this step, it will take only a few seconds to do it,
If you are not satisfied, you may ask Apple for your money back.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MapleTree Solution LLC
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019, Mapletree Solution LLC
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.