The moms are testing the dads’ mettle in this fun take on an age-old debate! Who will end up victorious?
We’ve all been there, whether as parents or kids – why aren’t chores split evenly in the family? Why does one person always seem to do almost everything and, most importantly, what can you do about it? Emily and Patrick face (and answer!) this question in Emily’s newest story, Moms vs Dads!
- Manage both dads and moms in this fun time management story game!
- Play your way through 60 story levels plus 30 challenge levels
- Get to know the differences between the four couples! Who will you be rooting for?
- Take in six fun locations including favorites like Camp Talon and Emily’s house
- Earn diamonds and build your own kids’ paradise in Emily’s back yard
- Beat daily challenges to earn extra diamonds
- Collect all the postcards and send heartfelt greetings to all your loved ones
- Help Emily and Patrick discover what is truly important in life
Emily is thrilled with her family, but now that she has three kids, it seems there’s 10 times the work! Balancing her work in the diner, her cooking vlog, her chores AND her family is getting harder and harder. When she notices Patrick acting like playing with the kids occasionally is him doing his fair share, she decides she’s had enough!
Her girlfriends all have similar experiences - men who don’t help out in the house unless asked, men who only “babysit” their own kids…. and they’ve had enough! It’s time to ACT, and show them how much work it really is. Can the girls get their men dashing around the house, or will this end up being a recipe for disaster?
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Support for Subscription
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is lovely and has a great quality like other gamehouse games. I love that I don't have to be online to play, rely on "friends", or have to keep paying into the game to get anywhere. On games where I can change the difficulty setting, I normally play on "normal": this game felt like that. I also enjoyed the different game mechanics throughout the levels. Pouring multiple cups of tea, and helping the kids dance on stage. 🤗 Oh and I love that you can decorate your backyard!! I loved being able to decorate the nursery in the previous game and was really hoping for something similar in the next game. Thank you!! My only complaints are the customization/dish selections. In previous games you'd have at least 3 options, but this game one only gives you two! More customization and more dishes in the future, please! And also the cards as "trophies" were cute when we first saw them, but I'm really missing the old trophy rooms. They were motivating! ANYWAYS. Great job, artists and devs. Can't wait to see what you all cook up next. PS the tea garden is a gorgeous level. Beautiful beautiful. 💕💕
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! I'll share this with my team so that they can take it into consideration as they make more great games. :)
We appreciate you taking the time to write!
I couldn’t wait for this game to come out as I have all the Emily games and have loved them all since the very beginning. However I am very disappointed in this one, not only did you take away the difficulty levels but you made this one way too hard and frustrating. These games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating to the point where you just don’t want to play anymore. The customers lose hearts way too fast and some of the challenges are just ridiculous, like the one where the food falls off the tray, it happens almost every couple of seconds and I can’t get a chance to serve the customers before I lose everything on my tray, very frustrating. And what is with the way we serve the tea? What happened to the old fashioned way where you hit it once, the cup fills up and you serve it. I really don’t like the way you’re changing these games, they seem to be getting worse instead of better. One more thing, what is with these stupid cards that we earn? I remember when we could collect fireworks and then set them off at the end, I loved that. I will never be able to collect all of them as I do not use Facebook and no one I know plays this game thus I will not be able to collect the last card. I hope you listen to your loyal fans and please bring back the old way this game was made and make it fun again! Edit: now the game is freezing up, this is totally ridiculous, I will be deleting this game until you fix this!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
Best Game Ever
This Is the best game even though you go through hard levels It’s worth it to see the father of the year and also you can see the twins and Its fun easy and you will love the game I stay up all night because I’m trying beat the levels I’m already on level 55 and there’s 60 levels especially If you can read fast and make food fast enough before they run out of hearts every star equal either 180 or 100 coins. If your not fast enough then your costumers will just leave and Chad Is mad when he loses so on one of the levels I think Its like level 40 or 49 you got to find the clues because Chad switched the twins cloths Emily has 3 kid there names are Paige and Emmy and Virto Jr Emmy and Virto is the twins but Virto is the boy not the girl Emmy is the girl but one of the twins are boy and the other one is the girl. I can’t wait until they put the road trip one comes out it’s coming out soon like May 30 but why you can’t just preorder the game instead of waiting until the 30 of May that’s boring to me but It’s going to be fun when the new delicious comes out because I’m stuck on level 55 hope the new one is not going to be hard but it doesn’t seem like that It’s going to be hard If you watch the video for the new one that’s coming out.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 173.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Full Delicious Emily game $9.99
- Full Delicious Emily game $8.99
- Chapter 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.