Learn Korean language with animation and K-drama.
1. 650 sentences, 1200 words, all related to daily life and can be learned easily by anyone.
2. Unique and exciting videos.
Every video portrays the sentence with flair and accuracy. The user will be able to understand what kind of sentence is being taught just by watching it and this naturally remains in the users head.
3. A fun learning experience with a story and characters.
There are 5 characters within the 650 sentences that share stories of everyday life. These characters create relationships of friendship and love between each other. These characters will foster your desire to keep on learning Korean.
4. Easy to learn, associative remembering techniques that allows you to rememeber for a long time.
It was designed by using an incredibly effective memory association technique for easy memorization. The sentence is expressed via videos and the words via images, therefore, the user can easily learn these sentences and words that remain in their head for a long time.
5. Grammar that does not have to be seperately studied.
There are 151 forms of grammar in the 650 sentences. By studying the sentences you will be able to learn the grammar as well.
6. Professionalism and know-hows that only SEEMILE has.
SEEMILE.COM has produced Korean language lecture videos and has been providing its services to the world. Over the past 8 years, more than 1,000 videos have been made which garnered a staggering 100 million views. SEEMILE, the creators of the world's most beloved Korean learning contents, have stored all its professional expertise and know-hows into [SEEMILE Mastering].
- You can learn Korean consonants and vowels via the drag and drop method.
- You can learn to read Korean numbers easily just by touching.
- You can practice writing Korean with your finger.
You can listen to all 650 sentences in a row.
- A image association test is provided in order to help you remember what you've learned.
- Can be used without an internet connection.
- High quality native pronunciation is provided by Korean voice actors.
- Provide Chinese, English, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese translations.
- We provide sounds that help you read out the sentences and words.
- We recommend apps that help learn Korean easily and quickly.
content updated and A small bug was fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love the app but having some difficulties
I really love this app I’ve had it for I believe about two years. I feel like I really like the animation class and how it has repeat words and sentences. I think the creators have dinner really great job with the app. My only complaint is with the most recent update I cannot use the app. It’s wanting me to login either through Facebook ,Google ,or as a guest. But when I first downloaded the app I use my ticket voucher that they gave me in order to download all the content of the app and for some reason I don’t know what happened. If someone could let me know that would be great fall. Other than that I really do you enjoy the app.
Yo this app is amzing I love how detailed every sentence is and how it breaks it up! I learn new sentence structures as well as words, they just change up the words in each same sentence and I learn a looot! I had to support you guys so today I bought it! Im veeeeerrrrryyyy happy with my purchase and hope to see more vocabulary/ sentences in the future! Up to 100 topics!! Thank you sosososososo much
A PC version is available
I bought the app before finding that you can get a PC version which includes this app.
The app is good but I would have liked to have gotten the Desktop version too.
- Seungjae Kang
- 218.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Neulbomedia Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Delete AD. $3.99
- TOPIK Lecture for English $0.99
- Reading Hangul (for Japanese) $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.