―Finding oneself in an unknown world―
After awaking in some unfamiliar woods, Alex, an ordinary high schooler living an ordinary life, learns he has somehow ended up in Fernland, a world where peace and order have been replaced by conflict and destruction.
Fighting to defend himself from monsters, the ever-ominous threat of the Overlord, and one chaotic event after another as he tries to find his own place in this new world, Alex comes across a young woman by the name of Lita from a peaceful world like his own.
Hitting it off, they soon become friends and set out together, but what hidden truth awaits them as their adventure begins to unfold...?
- Join forces with buddies and fight! You may even encounter some familiar faces!
- Take advantage of the Secret House and dispatch buddies to collect items or place them on stands to gain special-effects!
- Plant seeds to grow parameter-increasing fruit.
- Easy-to-use tap controls on classic turn-based battles!
- Upgrade and customize weapons!
- A variety of sub quests, monster guide to complete and much, much more!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
Very nicely designed overall. Apart from a stray grammatical error or two, the dialogue and writing in the game is nice and flows well as you play through. I like that you have an easier way to farm with the curio machine things as compared to other similar games (such as the AsDivine series). It makes playing through more enjoyable overall. Good graphics and artwork. Honestly I wish the developers could work on a console game or a larger game in general. It would be quite nice to see what it would be. I always liked these developers. Another well made game!
Very good somewhat original
First off, the normal stuff from Kemco is not magically transformed. However, they’ve tweaked the originals as well as added in other things. 2-person teams replace the standard person in a 3-person party inc pet-like buddies you can find through the game.
There’s a garden you can use to transform those measly stat seeds into fruit for a bigger boost, plenty of joint skills to unlock, and even each character has their own set of out-of-combat skills to level up for exploring. Try this one out it’s great!
Some quote from Aladdin...Diamond something?
I initially always disliked the harem situation that Kemco has forced upon its protagonist for some of its earlier series (*cough* Asdivine *cough*). I am thankful that this is one of the rare gems that the company has created: an engaging, plot-filled, and character-consistent story with an actual MAIN COUPLE and amusing party dynamic. All in all, a great game that I would encourage anyone to try if they have the time.
Also, screw the food-poisoning. Lily is still best cook.
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 510.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + Gems x 800 $7.99
- Gems x 600 $4.99
- Gems x 100 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.