Feeds - All the Web, One Feed 4+
Read your news and blogs
Aggressive Development AB
- Offers In-App Purchases
Create your own news feed!
Stay updated on what's going on with this simple app where you choose your own favorite news sources.
• Create RSS-Feeds from almost any website!
• Save time by letting the most interesting news come to you! An on-device AI learns what you like and promotes the good stuff. Your habits stays private since they never leave the device. You can also train it by specifically mark articles as good or bad.
• The app can generate a feed directly from most news-like websites, and updates when there are new articles. Perfect for following your sports team, the kids school, or the regular news. It also supports RSS, Atom and JSON-feed.
• Full article RSS-download.
• Push the best articles on a daily basis - hand picked by your own AI
• A widget for your homescreen with the latest and most interesting articles. Curated by your AI.
• Mute topics that you don't want to see at all.
• Full text search (lightning fast).
• Articles are read inline, so when one article is read you can just continue scrolling to the next. No buttons, nothing to handle or manage, no chores!
• New articles always comes in below, you just continue scrolling and never will miss anything - no need to scroll back to the top to refresh.
• Quick swipe-gestures for closing, removing, sharing, training the AI or saving for later.
• Free to download! Unlock premium features in the app if you want to, or use the free version forever!
The app is a free download with many features included! You can unlock all remaining features with a one time purchase OR a subscription:
• The subscription is called 'Premium Monthly' and it will renew on a monthly basis
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iCloud's Account Settings after purchase
• Full text search, (lightning fast).
• Font selections
• Read progress (of articles)
• A smaller bug fix
• On-device AI that learns what you like and promotes the good stuff (On-device means private! Not shared with anyone)
• Push top-stories (once).
• Downloads full rss-articles
• Lots of smaller fixes and improvements.
• Streamlines reading into one single feed, expanding posts inline and eliminates most taps, one can just keep on reading.
• Supports all websites with a feed-like structure.
• Remembers where you are reading in an article.
• Select text, code highlighting, long press to share, copy links, etc.
• Swipe to save for later, close or share.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aggressive Development AB
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Aggressive Development AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $0.99
- One-Time Unlock $7.99
- Tip Jar $0.99