• Save time by letting the most interesting news come to you! An on-device AI learns what you like and promotes the good stuff. Your habits stays private since they never leave the device. You can also train it by specifically mark articles as good or bad.
• The app can generate a feed directly from most news-like websites, and updates when there are new articles. Perfect for following your sports team, the kids school, or the regular news. It also supports RSS, Atom and JSON-feed.
• Choose to read the RSS-content or fetch the full article.
• Push the best articles on a daily basis - hand picked by your own AI
• A widget for your homescreen with the latest and most interesting articles. Curated by your AI.
• Mute topics that you don't want to see at all.
• Articles are read inline, so when one article is read you can just continue scrolling to the next. No buttons, nothing to handle or manage, no chores!
• New articles always comes in below, you just continue scrolling and never will miss anything - no need to scroll back to the top to refresh.
• Quick swipe-gestures for closing, removing, sharing, training the AI or saving for later.
• Free to download! Unlock premium features in the app if you want to, or use the free version forever!
The app is a free download with many features included! You can unlock all remaining features with a one time purchase OR a subscription:
• The subscription is called 'Premium Monthly' and it will renew on a monthly basis
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iCloud's Account Settings after purchase
• On-device AI that learns what you like and promotes the good stuff (On-device means private! Not shared with anyone)
• Push top-stories (once).
• Downloads full rss-articles
• Nicer animations, and progress bars
• Uses less disc space
• Lots of smaller fixes and improvements.
• Streamlines reading into one single feed, expanding posts inline and eliminates most taps, one can just keep on reading.
• Supports all websites with a feed-like structure.
• Remembers where you are reading in an article.
• Select text, code highlighting, long press to save images, copy links, etc.
• Swipe to save for later, close or share.
- Aggressive Development AB
- 5.2 MB
Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Aggressive Development AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $0.99
- Tip Jar $0.99
- One-Time Unlock $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.