Keep track of websites such as newspapers, blogs, etc to always be up to date on your interests.
Create your own "filter bubble" instead of only reading your friends shared links on facebook. The app allows you to gather the news sources you trust into a single feed.
You can unlock all features with a subscription:
• The subscription is called 'Premium Monthly' and it will renew on a monthly basis
• Length of subscription: One month
• Content or services provided: Removal of ads and the ability to mute an unlimited amount of topics.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to iCloud's Account Settings after purchase
• Bug fixes with the new reader. Better touch handling and some minor issues.
• Streamlines reading into one single feed, expanding posts inline and eliminates most taps, one can just keep on reading.
• Supports all websites with a feed-like structure.
• Remembers where you are reading in an article.
• Select text, code highlighting, long press to save images, copy links, etc.
• Swipe to save for later, close or share.
- Aggressive Development AB
- 9.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Aggressive Development AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly $0.99
- Tip Jar $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.