"Wall Gallery Designer" speeds up gallery design by framing and hanging pictures on the walls of your own rooms using augmented reality. Drag and drop photos directly from the Photos app. Freeze reality to design without holding your device up. Share photos from your Photos or Lightroom® Library to the app. With a few taps, quickly change frame sizes, colors, and mats or rearrange pictures. Even choose float, canvas and frameless styles.
Millions of mat and frame combinations are stocked in stores. Choosing sizes and colors in bad lighting in a store, instead of on-the-wall where the framed picture will hang, often fails because beautiful frames clash with the decor of the room where they were intended to hang.
Use "Wall Gallery Designer's" augmented reality to create a gallery with confidence that it works with your room decor. When you explore possibilities with “Wall Gallery Designer”, you are more likely to choose excellent print sizes, mats, and frames with less hassle, saving you time, money and stress.
Can you answer these questions?
• How big should my photos be printed for display on my wall?
• What mat color is best for my framed photos and the colors of my room?
• Would narrow or wide frame faces look better with my furniture?
• Where should I hang the framed pictures?
• Should the colors in my photos be adjusted to work better with my decor?
• How should I arrange my art on the wall?
• Frameless, canvas, metal or wood framing?
• How do I organize my ideas for walls and galleries then share them with others?
• How do I record and save designs?
With "Wall Gallery Designer", you answer these questions and more to make art displays for walls, galleries, homes, businesses, and outdoor art shows.
Each arrangement is a multi-wall scene within a gallery. Instantly switch scenes in a gallery to compare different designs for the walls. Create separate galleries for different clients or locations.
Choose the colors and sizes of the mats and frames from common ones similar to those stocked in stores in the US or custom colors. You may even pick up colors from the room or picture to use on frames, mats, and walls. Analyzing the picture, the app even suggests mat colors.
Virtually "hang" pictures without mats and/or frames to visualize how float, frameless, canvas or glass pictures might display on your wall in standard or custom size windows. When you are considering art already in a custom frame, add its photo to your camera roll, then choose it for a frame that has a frame face size of 'none'.
The special features in "Wall Gallery Designer" include:
• Frozen Reality™
• Frozen Viewpoints™
• Color Triage™
• Color recommendations for mats based on the colors in framed pictures
• Work quickly:
1. Changes apply to all selected framed pictures
2. Related changes such as frame, mat and overmat colors, can be seen and changed with a single tap
• Persistent Scenes and Galleries
• Exporting archived Galleries and Scenes
• Double matting
• Float framing and clip frames
• 4- and 8-ply mats
• Fast single tap color and framing changes with MultiMenu controls
• Custom mat, frame and wall colors, and sizes
• Frame and mat colors can be picked from room furnishings
• Leveling lines
• Many walls in a scene
• Add custom frame profile patterns
• and more...
"Wall Gallery Designer" is an app for iPhone 6s or newer and iPads that use the A9 processor or newer. Using your phone's camera, it accepts photos from your Photo Library, Lightroom or similar apps and frames them in virtual picture frames on walls that you color, mat, and position.
Visit http://WallGalleryDesigner.com for tips and video intros and more.
• Dramatically simplifies augmented reality startup by automatically finding "Walls & floor". While AR startup is simpler and faster for all devices, it is especially true for devices with LiDAR.
• On startup using "Walls & floor", move your device to highlight the floor with gray and the wall with red.
• After walls and floor are painted, tap a red painted wall.
• The gallery scene wall is automatically moved so that scene wall that is most parallel and closest to the red painted wall is moved onto the real wall.
• The starup finishes with the app ready to change and adjust galleries, scenes and walls. Double-tap to change and move framed pictures.
• Alternatively on AR startup, tap the blue "Walls & floor" or "Horizontal surfaces" option in the lower righthand corner of the screen. The tap switches to the other startup process.
• Startup with "Horizontal surfaces" uses the AR startup process of previous app versions.
• The setting "Use both wall and floor planes" enables "Horizontal surface" when the setting is off.
• The "Starting" help chapter has been rewritten and "Using" - a new chapter - has been added.
• Many additional changes leverage ARKit 3.5 to improve app speed and augmented reality stability.
• The wall lock now pulses when an attempt is made to drag a locked scene.
• The virtual wall now flashes when dragging framed pictures bump into the edges of the virtual wall.
• When picking a scene to change or delete, the title now shows whether you are "changing to" or "deleting" the scene.
• When picking a gallery to change or delete, the title now shows whether you are "changing to" or "deleting" the gallery.
• Help now contains a tap-able quick-jump list of help sections at the bottom of the help screen.
*** Please read the new "Starting" and its extension "Using". To get there quickly, tap "Starting" in the quick jump index at the bottom.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice concept but needs work
AR feature works well, but the frame dimensions are artificially limited for some reason (max of 47 inches for the piece of art I had) making the app useless for large paintings. Highly suggest that the developer remove the dimension limits and allow any size to be entered for width and height. Support for cropping and scaling of photos would also be nice.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your purchase and review. It is very helpful to learn what is important to users. [Update: The ability to specify custom frame sizes to 8'x8' is now in 2.5.3.]
Cropping and scaling of photos is already present in the app. Double-click the photo in a frame and the app switches to a view where you pinch out to scale up the photo in the frame window and drag to adjust the crop.
Thank you for the custom frame size suggestion. Customizable frame window sizes will be in a future release. The app was initially created for framing with materials generally available in the consumer retail market. With the upcoming introduction of scenes and galleries, the app will appeal to a broader market of professionals where more flexibility such as custom frame sizes will be needed.
Please visit http://frameitonmywall.com for helpful tips. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and suggestions.
- George Purvis III
- 104.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE (1st generation), iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (7th generation).
- Age Rating
- © 2017 - 2019 George Purvis
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.