Honki JLPT is a free app for people preparing for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N3.
Users can learn and practice N3 level words, Kanji, grammars and common expressions often used with audio recordings from a native Japanese speaker.
With the audio and recording function, users can practice listening as well as check their own pronunciation.
[Main functions of the app]
1. Basic knowledge of words and Kanji: In each unit, users can check the audio, meaning, and written form of vocabulary words and Kanji.
2. Flashcards: Users can practice their knowledge using flashcards with Japanese and their mother language on the front and back sides.
3. Grammars: Users can practice 1000 fill-in-the blank and sorting grammar questions.
- Those who want to challenge JLPT N3
- Those who want to learn and practice words and Kanji
- Those who want to practice lots of grammar questions over and over again
- Those who are serious in learning Japanese
- Those who want to use spare time wisely and learn efficiently
- Update UI.
- Fix bugs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.