Introducing the Microsoft Edge web browser. It’s time to expect more. More privacy. More control. More productivity. More value.
Microsoft Edge brings you performance, security and privacy, all in one browser. Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Microsoft Edge gives you the tools to protect your privacy online with features like tracking prevention, AdBlock Plus and InPrivate browsing.
Organise the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage your content on the go.
With world-class compatibility, performance and new features, Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need.
Microsoft Edge features:
A more personalised and productive browsing experience
• Your favourites, passwords, collections and other saved data are securely synced across your signed-devices.
• Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
• With Immersive Reader, users can remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts for a more streamlined reading experience.
• Redesigned navigation helps you get to your Favourites, reading list and more in fewer taps.
Take control of your data
• Tracking prevention blocks trackers from sites you haven’t visited. This is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to start having a more private browsing experience.
Collect and organise on the go
• New! Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organise content you find on the web across your signed-in devices – now available on your mobile device.
• When you use InPrivate tabs, your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information or temporary files) isn't saved on your device after you close an InPrivate tab.
• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.
• Turn on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
• Earn rewards while you search.
Get the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, private and productive experience while you browse.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
· You can now sync your history and open tabs across your signed-in devices
· You can set Microsoft Edge as your default browser on iOS14
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best browser so far
I’ve always been a chrome kinda guy but when edge came out years ago I used it for a while and enjoyed it. Problem was it was missing a few things and some things didn’t work as well that chrome had and did well so I switched back and forth. Forward to now and the new edge brought everything and even more than chrome and I made it my main browser on my iPhone and my pc. I love the floating video feature, I’m happy my browser can sync properly and I can find all my passwords, bookmarks and more on any edge browser if I sign in. I had a huge issue a while back with the syncing which caused me to use chrome more than edge. I love Microsoft products and continue to use them because they’re my absolute go to... Unless they abandon ship and then I have no choice. (Previous windows phone user 👀💙) Anyways I love the new edge and I hope to see more people use it because it truly is a great browser!
Best browser ever than the legacy version!
When I was trying to log in to Clever in Google Chrome on my computer during the beginning of a new school year, it keeps redirecting me to the same page. However, I tried logging in Microsoft Edge and it worked and I became interested in using the new Microsoft Edge. I usually use it for my school work and everything else. Well, I also like to use Google Chrome sometimes for education and everything else. I think like both browsers (Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome), as well as other Chromium-based browsers.
The legacy version of Microsoft Edge became unsuccessful, due to fewer features of the browser. I used Google Chrome as my default browser and I became to like it a lot. Since Microsoft Edge became Chromium-based, I became to like it. I do like browsers that became Chromium-based.
Thank you, Microsoft! Microsoft Edge is so new, newer than ever!
This comes up when IE is searched but it is far from it . I have tried them all but none come close to the browser I want which is the old IE . The browser I want has the most famous toolbar is history with the layout across the top < > refresh home button favorites, tools etc . Instead we get redesigned mixture displayed all over the browser, they all block your ability to even create such an experience. FireFox came close years ago but then too many hands got in the way and made it the whole browser junk. Chrome would be a great choice if it would allow such a addition but as it stands store websites bookmarks is a worthless venture for Chrome . Safari just doesn’t even get what a browser does !
This is ok but lacks user free functionality which also limits customizing how we want out browser to operate.
If and when someone creates this type browser it would be the only app I would be willing to pay for and I think it soar in popularity plus work better in a mobile device than all them combined!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 178.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.