Choose the web browser that puts you first. Microsoft Edge is the fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data, and save time and money.
Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Tracking prevention, AdBlock, and InPrivate browsing are available to help you stay safer online.
Organize the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view, and manage your content on the go.
Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need, with features to help you get more done online, stay protected, and built-in tools to give you the best online shopping experience.
Microsoft Edge features:
A more productive browsing experience to help you get more done
· Securely access your saved information like history, favorites, passwords, Collections, and more across your signed-in devices with the Microsoft Edge web browser.
· Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
· Browse the web and quickly find your favorites, history and more with a redesigned navigation.
· Enjoy a streamlined reading experience with Immersive Reader. It will remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts.
Stay safer online with our secure web browser:
· InPrivate tabs won't store your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information, or temporary files)
· Use the Microsoft Edge web browser as your autofill provider so that you can access your saved credentials in other apps on your phone like Instagram, Pinterest, and more
· Tracking prevention is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to take control of your data.
· Ad Blocker:• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.• Block ads by turning on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
Organize & Collect: productivity on the go
• Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organize content you find on the web across your signed-in devices.
Save time and money
· Microsoft Edge is the best browser for shopping, with built-in tools to help you save time and money. Our coupons feature makes finding coupons faster and easier, helping you easily apply to your order while shopping on Microsoft Edge.
· Earn rewards while you search with Microsoft Bing and find shopping deals online and in nearby stores.*
Get the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, secure, and productive experience every time you browse.
*This shopping feature currently is only available in the United States.
Thanks for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
· You can enable FaceID/Passcode protection for password autofill
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
So close to the ideal browser
This has become my default browser, but I have to rate it three stars for a few very specific reasons:
1. Auto-complete Suggestions for Search/Browsing: URLs and Favorites need to be prioritized. Often, I'll type in a full word (such as Wordle) and the page I've been visiting every day for weeks won't appear, even though it's a favorite. Now as a Top Site, it only appears when the full word itself is entered in. It's at the bottom of the list. This issue is also in the Desktop version. Favorites and Recent History need to become higher-priority items in the search results, and appear earlier.
2. Misleading links in Search: when entering in the full name of a website (such as "arstechnica" as a single word), I will see "Website" in the detail text of the search row. Why is this the Bing search result and not the Website itself? Better yet, why is the website not in the search result list at all??
3. No way to add the current page as a Top Site. For all the functions in the ... menu, there is no simple "Add to Top" function.
4. Top Sites change, replacing ones I manually added.
If numbers 1 and 2 get addressed, that alone would prompt me to update this to five stars. Those two things are much better/more consistent in Safari's search experience.
Pretty good, a few features I’d like to see however
This browser has become my default on my phone cause it looks way cleaner than Safari or Chrome, and the news section on the homepage is amazing! There’s one feature missing that prevent me from giving it 5 stars, however, and that is custom search engines. The desktop version of Edge allows you to set up any search engine you want, but for some reason the mobile version only supports Google, Yahoo, Bing, and DuckDuckGo. That’s probably fine for most people but I’ve been a big Ecosia user for years, and while I have been using Bing a lot more recently, I still think it would be nice to have the option to use any search engine I want.
Plus, I occasionally seem to have serious performance issues when having 50 or more tabs open, while with Chrome, even with that many tabs, I had no such issues. Besides those annoyances, this is still a clean and better designed alternative to Chrome and Safari.
Best browser ever than the legacy version!
When I was trying to log in to Clever in Google Chrome on my computer during the beginning of a new school year, it keeps redirecting me to the same page. However, I tried logging in Microsoft Edge and it worked and I became interested in using the new Microsoft Edge. I usually use it for my school work and everything else. Well, I also like to use Google Chrome sometimes for education and everything else. I think like both browsers (Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome), as well as other Chromium-based browsers.
The legacy version of Microsoft Edge became unsuccessful, due to fewer features of the browser. I used Google Chrome as my default browser and I became to like it a lot. Since Microsoft Edge became Chromium-based, I became to like it. I do like browsers that became Chromium-based.
Thank you, Microsoft! Microsoft Edge is so new, newer than ever!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 199.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.