Tennis Manager is back for the 2020 season with an updated tennis world tour and a brand-new PVP mode!
Become the best tennis manager ever! Build your own tennis academy, find the next tennis super stars and make your team of pro players climb the worldwide ranking. A game inspired by Patrick Mouratoglou, coach of Serena Williams!
2 GAME MODES
* Play in career mode to train the next world number 1
* Play in multiplayer mode to show you are the best manager!
BUILD YOUR OWN TENNIS ACADEMY
* Develop facilities such as your training center, your youth camp, your sponsors and medias area...
* Hire the best staff members: sparring partner, assistant coach, fitness trainer, doctor, agent…
MANAGE YOUR DREAM TEAM
* Create your pro team and manage up to 4 different players
* Scout the best young talents across the world and sign them to join your team
COACH YOUR PROTÉGÉ
* Choose the next top young tennis player from your tennis academy and make him climb the worldwide ranking
* Win junior tournaments to the most prestigious competitions: the Grand Slams and the Finals
* Plan training sessions to improve your player's skills (physical, mental and technical)
* Reinforce his playing style: Serve & Volleyer, Power Player, Counter Puncher, Defensive Baseliner
* Develop tactics and strategies to win matches and tournaments
* Unleash the right instruction at the right time to make the difference on the turning points
* Manage your player’s entire career plan from tournament schedules to sponsorship deals & media appearances.
CHALLENGE OTHER MANAGERS WORLDWIDE
* Play Live Event match during a real-life Grand slam or Masters tournaments
* Play 3v3 tournaments in ITT League (a brand-new PVP mode, sort of mixed Davis Cup & Fed Cup)
- Our 3D tennis match simulation is the most realistic simulation ever made.
- Men’s and women’s pro circuits are evolving season after season inspired by real ATP and WTA circuits.
Start your career; become "The Manager"
Ever dream to build your own tennis academy? Train the next Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal or Serena Williams? Win the Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open? Your place in tennis history awaits!
Download the game now!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We welcome your feedback!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for Roland-Garros? To celebrate the beginning of the event, we are proud to release new “Legend” tiers of potentials: L & L+. They will allow you to reach new heights on your path to becoming the greatest tennis manager!
Challenge other players in a unique PvP event during Roland-Garros to earn great prizes.
See you on our courts & good luck! The Tennis Manager team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Small tweak with a big impact
I think my biggest problem with the game is trying to keep up with the costs of everything, while still upgrading when necessary. Like right now, I’m stuck playing 90 point tournaments because my skill level is stuck around 65 because I’m not getting enough money to upgrade my trainers. So that’s really frustrating - not making any progress.
Also, I think just a fun added feature would be, like, being able to see your record against other players?
Very fun, just still needs tweaks to make it so I can continually move forward in the game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your detailled answer. We are still working on the balancing aspect and we will do some changes to the sponsors in the near future. If you struggle with cash and staffs I suggest you to only recruit few better staff. It will allow you to improve some specific stats on your player while saving up some cash. Don't hesitate to reach the in-game support if you have any question or suggestion!
It’s not a video game. It’s STILL a waiting simulator.
Since my last review was deleted I’ll go ahead and update. You play for 3 minutes and you’re done for HOURS. TERRIBLE GAME DESIGN. I DON’T WANT TO ENTER YOUR P2W ARENA TO KEEP PLAYING AND LOSING TO WHALES. If anything the PvP should cost energy and you can only play 3 PvP fights a day and make the whales pay for more. That way you make money from fools and everyone gets to enjoy an actual game not a waiting simulator.
EDIT: Decided to check out the game since they’re so adamant about how much more you can play. They boosted the amount of energy they give you when you start off and once you burn through it you’re left with exactly the same thing. 3 minutes of play for hours of waiting. They basically extended how much you can play off the bat and snipped gameplay later down the road. Oh, you can watch limited number of ads for more energy. If they even work. Which they don’t 90% of the time.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. You have many ways to play for a longer period of time. Action packs can be refilled your packs from daily rewards, you can watch a rewarded video and you will get a 120 action points for getting a new Coach Level.
SO ADDICTING, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
I’m pretty sure the title already explains my opinion, but this game is absolutely amazing. I love training my player, hiring staff to help my player, taking my player to tournaments, instructing my player, helping my player with strategies, hiring agents, climbing up the leader board, and fulfilling sponsors requirements. I’m usually not a big fan of tennis, but this super realistic simulation game has made me love it so much!! I really hope that more games like this one come out for other sports. If the developers are reading this, I’m really looking forward to this kind of game being made for archery, since that’s my favorite sport.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Rebound Capital Games
- 190.7 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Rebound Capital Games
- In-App Purchases
- Mini Tokens Pack $0.99
- Small Tokens Pack $4.99
- Medium Tokens Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.