PDF Search is an app to search multiple documents insanely fast. It enables you to find any information in seconds within thousands of them.
SUCCESS WITH ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
Information is a key to success. PDF Search will help you quickly reach the information lying in documents using its AI-powered algorithm. Just search your documents, reference books or notes using it. Then feel the power of accessing any information within seconds. You will shine in meetings, classes or at work using your Mac, iPad or iPhone.
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT
Ordinary search tools search for existence. They only check whether your keywords exist in documents or not. Then they give you a bunch of document list. You check them one by one to understand whether they are the one you are looking for or not. There is no intelligence, just like a machine.
PDF Search makes relevancy search. Instead of checking the only existence, It analyses all pages separately and makes a relevancy check for each of them according to given keywords. This check is similar to how a human checks documents. For example, a human is more interested in a page if it has a title containing keywords. PDF Search combines all these kind of checks into a brand new algorithm. Using this algorithm, it finds the most relevant pages instantly among thousands of documents.
NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING *
PDF Search supports tokenizing and lemmatization while indexing. With this feature you will be able to search plurals or lemma of the keywords. For example when you search for "hike" you will get results for "hiking" also. Or when you search for "children" you will get results for "child" also.
UNIFIED SEARCH EXPERIENCE
You can search documents on your Mac using iPhone or iPad. Just Sync your files over WiFi with a single click and move all documents with you anywhere.
Word, Powerpoint, Pages, Keynote and RTF documents are supported. PDF Search automatically convert them into PDF and index them.
● Ultra-fast search
● Synchronization between iOS and macOS app.
● Page ranking system
● Word distance algorithm
● Keyword placement analyze
● Ability to understand what you mean when you mistype a keyword
● Open in Place feature to select any documents without importing
● Export search results as a new PDF document which is containing all best pages from most relevant documents. So you can share results as one document.
● Wildcard search ability to search words starting or ending with other words.
● Export current page as PDF easily to share with others
● Folder based navigation
● iCloud folder support
● Tag support
● Empower search with similar keywords
● Emphasize power ranking (Header, title, paragraph detection)
● Convert office documents to PDF
● Export as PDF
● Support for Word, Powerpoint, Pages, Keynote and RTF documents with the integration of PDF Converter app.
● Search specific files
● Higher rank for up-to-date files
● Quick navigation between pages in different documents
● Highlighting keywords in animations
● Insert annotates to pages (Highlight, Underline, Strikethrough)
If you choose to purchase PDF Search Pro by a subscription option, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
● Small bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am still in the evaluation phase of the app.
What I didn’t like is that it cannot search any notes I make on the pdf.
I would find very useful an option to search only on pdf bookmarks or annotations to quickly find what I am looking for.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. I am taking your feedback as a feature request for next releases. I will check the ways to implement. Kind Regards.
Cannot access files on OneDrive—but exceptional developer feedback!!
Update to original review: To my original review I received immediate feedback from the developer addressing each of the issues I raised. In the world of iOS apps, this is exceptional. I will continue to check for updates and test the app at a later date.
When I click on Selected Locations, I see OneDrive (where all my thousands of PDF files are stored), but it appears to be disabled. When I click on the link, nothing happens.
Also, when I searched the app for a way to send feedback from the app, there was no intuitive way to do so (as there is in the Settings for PDF Expert, for example).
Since I can’t access OneDrive, I have no particular use for the app. PDF Expert indexes my files (although not by a single folder) and allows me to search my library (although not in the ways advertised by this app). I regret that I could not give it a better review, but without the ability to access OneDrive I could not test it against my extensive PDF library.
Developer Response ,
Update : I have good news for you! App is now supporting OneDrive folder selection. You can update and check. Regards.
Hi, First of all sorry for the bad experience you had. (1) "Selected Locations -> Select Folder" is using the new capability in iOS 13 which is called "Folder Selection". You are seeing OneDrive is disabled there because OneDrive app is not implemented the integration with this new feature of iOS 13. When they implement it should work. Right now it is working for iCloud, local app folders, local drive of iOS device and external drives connected.
(2) I am taking your suggestion as a feature request, I will try to implement it with next releases. (3) Although you can not choose a folder from you OneDrive, you can still choose single documents using "Select Documents" option, or "Local App Folder -> Import Using Files App" option. Also maybe you can copy some of your PDF documents into local folders and test the app functionality. I would love to hear feedbacks from you. Regards.
I have many OCR'd PDF documents stored on my iPad. I can copy hundreds of documents from Good Reader into the search folder (which can have sub folders to limit scope of documents searched) of this app and index them in less than 10 minutes - we’re talking about 5 GB of data! Searching is incredibly fast - in many cases almost instantaneous.
- Muharrem Ozkan
- 19.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Muharrem Özkan
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Monthly Access $0.99
- Pro Permanent Access $19.99
- Pro Annual Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.