Do you pay your nanny (or nanny share), caregiver, aide, housekeeper or babysitter (or any household employee) over $2,200/year? Then Nest Payroll was made for you!
Nest Payroll simplifies a complex tax and payroll process into the easiest and most affordable full-service solution out there.
Modern. Fast. Convenient.
- Onboard and create your first legal paycheck in 5 minutes.
- Pay anytime, as often as you need, with no cutoff times.
- Pay immediately right from the app using your favorite banking or payment app.
- Text or email your employees their professional pay stubs.
- Choose to setup weekly paycheck reminders.
- Add additional household employees at no extra cost.
- Get notified in the app when filings are done and important documents like employee W2s are ready.
- Reach out if you need to talk to us, right from the app. Text, call or email.
Zero work. 100% Peace of mind.
We do the taxing work behind the scenes:
- We establish your federal and state tax IDs.
- We submit New Hire reports on your behalf.
- We prepare and file your quarterly payroll taxes, and notify you before payments are due.
- Payroll taxes are debited directly from your bank account by the tax authorities for the exact amount reported. We don’t touch your money.
- Each January, we prepare W2s for you to give to your employees, file your W3, and provide a signature-ready Schedule H for your personal tax return.
- You might qualify for a significant tax credit if you have hired a nanny or caregiver for a dependent so you can work.
- Security is our top priority. Learn more at https://nestpayroll.com/security
We keep the pricing simple.
- No extra fees or contracts.
- Add additional employees at no extra cost.
- Already using another household payroll service? Text or call us--We make switching simple and easy.
- Guaranteed savings -- We save you over $700 in just the first year compared to Care.com’s HomePay service.
Household Employer Tax Responsibilities:
Your home is your employee's workplace. As a household employer, you're required to comply with employment laws and taxes. This means you have to file new hire reports, file and pay federal and state employment taxes, and provide W2 statements at the end of the year. And this is all in addition to your weekly payroll calculations!
With Nest Payroll, we handle the taxing work for you. At some point in the future, your employee may not be able to work and could file for unemployment (or disability benefits in some states). By paying right you're helping to shield yourself from lawsuits, penalties and fines.
Employees get critical benefits: hard-earned Social Security and Medicare credits and unemployment benefits. Work history enables the basics of financial inclusion like obtaining a loan or renting an apartment. Treating your household employees as the professionals they are is best for your family.
We now support Washington state!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally convenient household employee payroll
I’ve been paying my nanny with Nest payroll for months and it’s been great. I add up hours on Friday when it’s still fresh in mind, and the nanny gets paid immediately. I do it on my phone on my schedule, not on the computer when the pay service is ready. Convenience matters!
Have been using for months, very easy to get setup, they handle all the work, and easy to use!
- Felicity Inc.
- 42.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Felicity Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Nest Payroll $33.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.