Use Number Finder to reverse phone lookup detailed information about any phone number: whether it was a missed call, a number from your address book or an incoming text message.
- Find out the full name and location behind unknown number that's shown up on your caller ID.
- Avoid annoying bill collectors, telemarketers, scammers, prank callers, and ex-lovers, so you don't mistakenly call someone back you don't want to talk to.
- Find out whether a number is the source of scam calls.
- Non-invasive: Access to your contacts is optional, and you can easily opt your number out of our community phone book.
Advanced reverse phone lookup is easily accessible through the app: just copy and paste a phone number or choose a number from your address book.
Additionally, you can check if the phone number is the source of spam calls. Number Finder will provide with the threat level and what type of scam may originate from a phone number.
Number Finder will provide you with unlimited free reverse phone lookup and caller id look up. If you'd like to investigate further you can purchase credits to make premium reverse phone number lookups.
The app offers two auto-renewable subscriptions with the following rules:
Auto-renewable subscription "Number Finder 10 Weekly"
- 3-day free trial
– 1 week subscription
– $3.99 per week
Auto-renewable subscription "Number Finder 30 Monthly"
– 1 month subscription
– $9.99 per month
Rules that apply to all subscriptions:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service: http://apps.thedigitalists.net/caller-id-check-terms-service
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
it does exactly what it says. pretty easy to use and is very functional. easily one of the best and usable apps in the app store aimed at providing reverse number look inquiries. it provides pretty detailed information about about anonymous caller information- that is quickly uploaded and very easy to read. The numbers searched and caller ID information is also saved and displayed underneath the search functions on the main page. 5 enthusiastic stars for doing exactly what’s advertised and ease of use. I appreciate the simple app design and its functions- sticking with the bare necessities. Often times, some apps sold in the App Store are designed with too many fangle dangled do dads and silly add ons- with the intent of improving the user experience. When I’m actuality the extras detract and deter from the experience as a whole. But the number finder app does not.
Simple acceptability app
I thought I was just feeling insecure when my husband would just be on his phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I fake my call with this app before i go further to employed the services of this particular hacker that i came across by chance to help check his phone out. Now I know when he’s telling the truth and how to curtail him, I think it is not a drastic step if it'll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively.... Contact....... nineplanethacker (@) gmailcom
Horrible!! Not Recommended
This app claims to be free and asks for 5-star rating and positive review before you can lookup any number. But as soon as you give it 5 star rating with positive review, it asks for a subscription fee. My question is, how would anyone rate and review app before even knowing how the app works?. Also, if it is not a free app to use, why would it advertise to be free? I am terrified when I saw reviews posted by so many other reviewers. All of them have shown their dissatisfaction on deceitful practice by this app. There are some reviews which are not even related to this app. Seems like someone was paid to write a positive review for this app. I don’t know why Apple would allow this kind of disgusting app to be listed on the App Store. Probably because Apple also makes huge amount money in commission by letting this kind of app to cheat on loyal Apple users like us. If there were some mechanism to report this App to Apple, I would have definitely reported it. But for now, I want all to be aware and not to download this app. HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED!!
- Digitalists Interactive Agency Ltd
- 90.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Digitalists Interactive Agency Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Number Finder 10 Weekly $3.99
- Number Finder 30 Monthly $9.99
- 1 Number Finder Lookup $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.